Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

This is our fantasy/realistic mix. Big Grin

Form:

Name:

Bio:

Looks:

Personality:

Race (Human or something else)

Realistic or Fantasy?

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

(Heres my forms!)

Name: Shilo

Bio: Shilo was taken from her family at a young age. A fae child was put in her place. She was taken by fairies while the fae baby got to live with Shilo's family, acting as a replacement. Shilo knows she isn't like the others, and she is planning a escape soon.

Looks: (Couldn't find a picture so..) Always barefoot, the bottom of her feet are a mix of green and brown (grass and dirt stains) Berry juice has stained her hands and her clothes. She has black hair and brown eyes. Shilo wears a ragged black hoodie with black yoga pants. She had found these on the street. Dirt marks cover her face and dark circles make her eyes seem threatening because of no sleep. Her ears have grown pointed because of all the hours she spent trying to point them (Faes bullied her for being human and having rounded ears)

Personality: Curious, Moody, Rebel, Picky eater (Because shes a changling shes used to eating only berries.)

Race (Human or something else) Changling ~ The baby taken from their family in replace for a fae child.

Realistic or Fantasy? Fantasy.

Name: Quinn

Bio: Quinn always lived in his little fairy town, hidden deep in the forest. When he heard his town was starting to do changlings, he met the first girl ever to be one there. Her name was Shilo. Quinn and Shilo became fast friends, and they are always by each other's side.

Looks: Quinn

Personality: Protective of Shilo. Complete opposite of her though, Happy, Prankster. Childish.

Race (Human or something else) Fairy

Realistic or Fantasy? Fantasy

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Sabrina Autumns.  
Bio:  Sabrina grew up in a large family, as the oldest.  Though large, her family is very poor, so she has a part-time job at a grocery store, so her family can make ends meet.
Looks:  
Personality:  Sabrina is a friendly girl, who wants everything to be fair.  She thinks that romance is awesome, and loves to sing.
Race:  Human.
Realistic or Fantasy?:  Realistic.

I'll make my boy in a sec. :3

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Okay! Big Grin ))

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Andrew "Drew" Jasons.
Bio:  Drew is the most athletic guy on the block.  It all started when his grandpa was on the winning soccer team for the World Cup, in 1956.  His Dad, then became a highschool and college football star in the early 70's, and Drew was very influenced by them.  His Mom though, wants him to stop sports and focus on school.
Looks:  Cody Simpson.  Though I
Personality:  Tough, friendly, athletic, a bit rebellious, and fun.
Race:  Human.
Realistic or Fantasy?:  Realistic.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Cool wanna start? ))

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, but how the heck are our characters gonna meet?)

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
(( 1. Your charactor's get curious and venture into the woods. 2. Shilo gets sick of the fairies and ventures out which makes Quinn have to follow since they are such good friends.  ))

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
((It doesn't matter.  Your choice.))

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
(( How about both of those things happen and they meet up as they are walking? ))

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos