Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, and sorry for the late response.  Who's starting?)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

(( I'll start. ))

Shilo sat quietly, shoving berries into her mouth. Quinn sat on her shoulder, watching his friend. Shilo looked up as a fae named Kauka, who's bulled her since they could talk, walked over. Kauka flicked Shilo's slightly pointed ears and smiled. "How long did this take?" Shilo got up, instantly walking away from Kauka. "Leave me alone."

Quinn looked up at Shilo's lips, which were stained with purple berry juice and saw a frown form on them. "Shilo. It's okay, don't let him bother you." Shilo nodded but grabbed her bag anyway. Quinn knew she wanted to leave, and this bag was the bag she packed for when she did. Quinn's wings fluttered as he stepped into the air and flew around her head. She swatted away her friend. "I'm going today." She said, stuffing a zip lock with berries.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabrina just got done with school.  She was bored, so she decided to take the long way home through the woods.  But she accidentally took a wrong turn, and ended up getting deeper into the woods.  Oh gosh! she thought.  I'm lost!

Drew got done with school, and took his soccer ball and started dribbling it on the sidewalk.  He decided to go adventuring and walked into the woods.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Shilo ran toward a path out of the village, throwing the bag over her shoulder. Kauka saw her and followed close behind. "Hey Get Back Here Mortal!" Shilo continued to run, hoping that Quinn was following behind her. She was out of sight but she could hear Kauka coming. She suddenly tripped on a twig, twisting her wrist the wrong way as she hit the ground.

Quinn flew after Shilo, trying to keep up with his Changling friend's speed. "Shilo!" He called out. Kauka was almost there. Quinn saw Shilo as she fell and he flew faster. He caught up to her and landed on her lap. "Oh Shiiillooo." Kauka called out, standing next to a tree in which the root had caused the changling to fall. "Don't try and run away from me, it'll only make it worse." Quinn secretly hoped someone would come to help Shilo, but in the mean time, he flew around Kauka's head to distract him.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabrina heard some shouting.  She walked towards the noise, and found a girl on the ground.  "Hello," she said shyly.  "I'm Sabrina.  Do you need help?"

Drew walked deeper into the woods without realizing it.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Shilo looked up at Sabrina. "No I-" She paused, looking at Sabrina's ears then covering her own. She had a feeling that Sabrina had already seen the dark circles around Shilo's creepy chocolate eyes. "I'm fine." Shilo said looking at the ground and trying not to wince in pain about her wrist. "Wheres...Quinn?"

Quinn heard talking and stopped flying around Kauka. Kauka grabbed Quinn by the wing and hid by the tree. "I'll take you back to the village..and I'll...find out what she's planning." Quinn's stomach dropped. He heard Shilo call his name. "Shilo!" Quinn shouted.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabrina looked directly into Shilo's eyes, and could tell that there was more, then she was letting on. "Then how come you're wincing?  Please, let me help you!  You really look like you need it."

Drew was behind some bushes and heard Sabrina and Shilo talking.  He crept his head around the bush so he could see them, and recognized Sabrina from school.  And watched them, but he didn't show himself.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Shilo shook her head again. "It's just my wrist." She stated. "I'll be okay. I just twisted it." The changling tried to smile but it shifted into a pained face.

Quinn struggled against Kauka's grip but Kauka held his wing tightly. Quinn was afraid he would break it. Quinn scratched his hand which caused Kauka to let go. He flew toward Shilo but hid when he saw the human. "Oh crud, what did Shilo get herself into now?" He whispered. Kauka decided to run back to the village, ready to tell them Shilo and Quinn were kidnapped by humans and gone.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, okay." Sabrina said.  "if you're sure.  But here, let me at least give you this to perhaps make your wrist feel a bit better."  She took of her scarf, and gave it to Shilo.  "Try wrapping it around your wrist snuggly.  It might help."

Drew looked at the scene and thought that there was something different about Shilo.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Shilo stared at the human directly. "Are..are you sure?" The kindness Sabrina was showing was something that Shilo had never felt before. All the other faes were so mean and would only laugh if Shilo fell. "Here.." Shilo pulled out the zip lock of berries with her good hand. "These come from deep in the forest, no one else can get them. They are really good. Thank you.." She smiled, wrapping the scarf around her wrist.

Quinn smiled at his friend, liking that she had made a friend, even if they were human. Quinn flew quickly past Sabrina so she wouldn't be able to see him but he knew Shilo had. Quinn flew into Shilo's bag and closed himself in.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Newbie :P

What's ur favorite sport?

latest videos