Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're welcome!" Sabrina said.  "And thank you for the berries, but I could never accept them.  You keep them."

Drew finally showed himself.  "Sabrina!  That's so kind of you!" he said.  "Who's your friend?"  "Just someone that fell.  I'm just helping her." Sabrina replied.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Shilo looked up at Sabrina. "Please take them. You could share them with your friend too." She smiled. "They are delicious, and I have plenty more at home.." Shilo shook her head, thinking of the village.

Quinn listened closely, then peeked his head out. He didn't realize Drew was standing right over him.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"I will.  Thank you!  Oh, and this is my friend Drew from school." Sabrina said.  "How he got here I'll never know." She looked at Drew and laughed.  "I'd better get going, or my Mom's gonna be mad at me.  But please, tell me your name!"

Drew looked at his watch.  "I'd better going too.  I've got football practice in an hour."  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Shilo looked around for a moment. She knew her name had been on the news, marked as the lost baby. She knew that her parents had known the fairy baby wasn't their own, and was now searching for her. Shilo then shrugged, thinking these kids probably didn't watch the news anyway. "Shilo."

Quinn winced as he looked up. Drew was right there. He flipped the bag closed and hid quietly.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"I like that name!" Sabrina said.  "I'm Sabrina.  It's nice to meet you!  Maybe I'll see around soon!" 

Drew thought he saw something in Shilo's bag, but didn't say anything.  He also thought that the name "Shilo" sounded familiar. 

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

"No, No! Thank you for the scarf." She smiled. She knew if she left before them they'd see her walk into the trees. "I'll just sit here, I have a long way to walk back home."

Quinn looked around in the bag, not wanting Shilo to go back to the village. He scrambled around which caused the bag to scramble around. Shilo's gaze fell on it. "God." Quinn heard her.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're welcome!" Sabrina said.  "I gotta go!  Hopefully I'll see you soon!"  Sabrina walked back to her house thinking She was really friendly, but there's something peculiar about her! 

Drew left as well for his football practice.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Shilo got up, watching them leave. She picked up the bag and started walking. "Quinn, you can stop now." She mentioned.

Quinn heard her and stopped his shaking. He climbed out and flew next to her. "Wheres Kauka?" She asked him, pursing her purple stained lips soon after. "Hes gone.." Quinn said.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(How are our characters gonna meet again and possibly become friends?)

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Hmm, how about your characters get curious and decide to go back? ))

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Who's your favourite Author?

What band got you into Metal?

Another 'crush' topic

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos