Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sounds like a plan!)

Sabrina got home.  "Hi Mom!  I'm home!" she said.  "Hi dear!  How was school?" her Mom replied.  "Good thanks!  I think I'm gonna go back outside!  See ya!" she said walking out the door again after she set her backpack from school in her room.  She walked back to the woods.  She was so curious about her new-found-soon-to-be friend.  She just had to go back.

Drew went to sports practice and started to do drills with the team.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Shilo walked back into the village and her older fae brother, Tove, almost ran into her. "Shilo!" He picked her up and hugged her. "I was worried sick. We were just about to assemble the troops to get you back." Shilo knew this would mean the death of the humans she met. "You don't have to now, I'm safe." She muttered. "Yeah, I really didn't feel like fighting today.." He mumbled. Shilo couldn't bear to think about Tove hurting someone.

Quinn stared at the scarf and prayed that Tove wouldn't see it on his little sister's wrist.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry I keep giving you late responses! Blush)

"Shilo!" Sabrina called hoping she could find her new friend.  She twirled a piece of her hair with her finger tips.  She was worried.  Man, I wasn't gone that long.  She couldn't have disappeared out of nowhere! she thought.

Drew got done with football practice and walked home.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

(( Nah, Its okay! :3 ))

Shilo looked up as her brother let go of her and walked off. She heard her name. She left her bag on her porch and set off into the woods. She knew it was Sabrina. "Sabrina?" She called.

Quinn stayed on the porch, rolling his eyes.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, it's me!" Sabrina called back.  She tried to get closer to the sound of Shilo's voice.  

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Shilo ran toward the sound of her new human friend. Her barefeet hit the forest floor soundlessly. Thankfully while running to Sabrina, Shilo realized she was running away from the village. She smiled to herself before coming to a stop in front of Sabrina. "Hey." Shilo smiled, brushing off some dirt from her already stained feet.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hi.  I know I'm kinda bugging you.  I just didn't wanna leave my newly found friend!" Sabrina said smiling warmly.

Drew decided to go back to the woods as well after football practice.  There's something different about the Shilo person!  I know it!  I've gotta go back! he thought.

(Good bye!  I GTG!  I know I make a lousy RP partner as I'm constantly leaving and coming back and I'm really sorry about that.)

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

"Your not bugging. I kind of missed you. New friends are awesome. Did you try the berries?" Shilo asked.

Quinn suddenly felt a worry for his friend. "Why'd I let her go alone?"  He asked himself. He shrugged and flew through the forest trying to find Shilo. 

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not yet." Sabrina said.  "Here, how about we eat them together?"  She smiled warmly.  

Drew got deeper into the woods, until he found the same spot he was at earlier in the day.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sure." Shilo replied, smiling. The berries were her favorite food, actually the only food she'd ever eaten. "I didn't expect you to come back, why did you?" She asked.

Quinn flew past his friend then realized what he'd done. He flew backward and looked at Sabrina. He flew quickly behind Shilo and she swatted him away, thinking he was a fly. He easily dodged her hand, seeming as she'd done it a hundred times.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

What happened to this place?!

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

no one gets me

latest videos