Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabrina still had them in one of her pockets, and handed a few to Shilo.  This was the first time she really looked a good look at Shilo.  She noticed her dirty feet and the berry juice stained on her.  She also noticed her pointed ears, and worn down clothes.  Woah, she must be really poor or something!  I need to help her out! Sabrina thought.  "I, er, came here because I was kind of curious."

Drew saw Sabrina and Shilo again but passed them.  He wanted to go exploring, and found a little village.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Shilo shrugged taking the berries. "Curious?" She smiled. "Why?" She looked at Sabrina and compared the two. She looked totally different from Shilo. She sighed, pressing the berries to her purple lips and finished them, wiping her mouth on her sleeve.

Quinn, being a fairy, felt a unknown presence in the village. He knew the other fae guards could take care of it. Now, he was worried about his friend.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah, just wanting to look around the woods, and see if you were here." Sabrina said, not wanting to make her new friend feel bad about the way she lived or looked.  

Drew wandered into the village with curiosity, not knowing that anything bad might happen.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

"I'll always be here." Shilo whispered then covered her mouth in surprise. "Jeez, sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

(( Switching Quinn for Shilo's brother, Tove. For the moment, anyway :3 ))

Tove walked around his camp soundlessly. He was still worried about his sister. He saw some other guards getting ready and decided to ask what was wrong. They told them about the human, and he instantly got ready. He was torn to go check on his sister. A boy walked into the village, a bit shorter than he was. Tove just mistook him for another fae. Tove looked over to one of his friends, who was also a guard and shouted, "Could you go check on Shilo?" He asked the girl. The girl nodded and ran past Drew.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay! :3)

"Oh, it's fine.  I don't even get why you're apologizing!" Sabrina said.  She smiled, and fidgeted with her hands.

Drew kept wandering, clueless that guards were watching him.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

"Well, uhm..Where do you live?" Shilo asked, trying to act normal.

The girl cried out and ran again past Drew shouting, "Shilo isn't there!" Tove turned his head and looked at her. "Where is she?! Shilo! Shilo?!" He shouted, worried. "I bet the humans stole her again!"

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, I live like half a mile from here.  Around Maple Street.  Ever gone over there before?" Sabrina asked.

(Do you think that Sabrina could be living in the house that Shilo lived in before she was taken? :3)

Drew looked at all the shouting, but didn't think anything of it.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

(( Sure ^^ ))

Shilo froze, listening to Sabrina carefully. "I...I think I have actually..It sounds familar.." She shook her head, sighing.

Tove looked around as some guards approached Drew. "Whats wrong with your ears?" The youngest male asked, flicking Drew's ears with his finger. Tove finally realized this kid was not suppost to be here. "Human!" He hissed, alerting the guards.

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Cool!  We moved there recently!" Sabrina said.  "Wait, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure the old owners had a baby that had your name!"  She bounced up and down excitedly.

"Um, nothing!" Drew responded.  "What's wrong with yours?  And where am I?"

Nimsajeay and Autumnx3

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Shilo smiled. "Really?! You know my family?" Shilo beamed but then realized what she'd said. "You know my changling family.." Then she covered her mouth again. "Do you know where they might have moved to?"

The youngest guard shrugged. "Mine are pointed, like all faes. Are you another changling? Even Shilo has pointed ears. Your at a fae village called Riverwood." The youngest guard had not heard Tove's warning.

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos