Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Autumn and Ivy

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Autumn and Ivy's roleplay.

Form:

Name:

Personality:

Backstory:

Powers:

Looks:

I'm also going to be making Blackburn's form and you could make Dakota's if you want to.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Autumn and Ivy

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:

Name: Autumn Thorne

Personality: Brave, Fun, Tough.

Backstory: Autumn grew up as a small town theif but then she was thrown into a terrible battle because of the fire princess. This battle now revolves around her and her twin sister, Who she didn't know about, Ivy, against their greatest enemy..Autumn's father. The Darkness King. They met a couple of friends along the way and Autumn personally got attached to Blackburn.

Powers: FlameBringer

Looks: Red Hair, Black Boots, Red Hoodie, Black pants, Brown eyes

Form:

Name: Blackburn (( BB ))

Personality: Protective of Autumn. He is serious in battle but off of the field he's a great dude. Happy and almost always smiling around his best friend.

Backstory: Blackburn is Autumn's guardian reaper which means he'll protect her until the end. He met her on her dangerous journey which was lucky for him because he got to her before she died.

Powers: Reaper.

Looks: Black hair and Purple eyes, Scythe always ready, A black and purple striped hoodie with black pants and white tennis shoes.

Autumn and Ivy

Posted By:
IvyX3
IvyX3
Star
Form:

Name: Ivy Thorne

Personality: Crazy, Funny, Cares for others

Backstory: Grown up and raised by a royal family, Ivy Thorne (me) dcides to run away. After a while she bumps into Autumn so they go on adventures

Powers:Plants

Looks:Blonde hair, Brown boots, Blue Hoodie, Lime Green Pants, Blue Eyes

Autumn and Ivy

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
YAY, Good job sibling!! Big Grin Woohoo! Just make Dakota's form, then I'll start. We're starting in the middle of a battle right?

Autumn and Ivy

Posted By:
IvyX3
IvyX3
Star
Form:

Name : Dakota Winter

Personality: Kind hearted and has a dark side

Backstory:He has a curse on his family thatmeans when a loved one is harmed he turns bad. He one day bumps into Ivy and she takes him to Autumn knowing this was a mistake.

Powers: Ice

Looks: Dark Brown hair, Green Sneakers, Dark Blue shirts, Blue Pants, Lime green Eyes

Autumn and Ivy

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Cool! Want me to start? By the way since you're new, I write a paragraph about my two charactors, and you write one about yours. Like I'd put : Autumn ran down the parking lot. Blackburn was right next to her. And You could put : Ivy followed close behind her sibling. Dakota stayed near Ivy.

There will be more than just one sentence xD Every time you wanna post a new paragraph just hit post like you did for the forms.

Autumn and Ivy

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

(( Starting ))

The breeze blew Autumn's hair out of her face. She was focusing on her training lessons with Blackburn. She couldn't help but notice that every few minutes he would let himself be hit with her hand so she didn't feel bad. Autumn looked around for Ivy which left her unfocused. She fell as Blackburn took his shot.

Blackburn saw Autumn's attention slide, so he lightly attacked. She fell to the ground and he held out his hand. She took it and he pulled her up. Being best friends, they could fight like this without getting mad. Autumn gave him a faked angry look before turning to look for Ivy again.

Autumn and Ivy

Posted By:
IvyX3
IvyX3
Star
Running for my life i feel an unknown movement. I stop and look around then I get attacked. I go to punch the victim and he grabs my arm freezing me all over. In shock he runs away, a minute later as frozen as could be. Waiting for autumn to come she tries to break free.

Autumn and Ivy

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Autumn looked around for Ivy and her sibling instinct told her which way to go. She ran toward the direction, and sure enough Ivy was there. "Ivy, you okay?" Autumn asked her twin. She looked at Ivy's arm and saw it was frozen. Autumn sparked a idea and she flamed up her hand. "Well..This might hurt a little.." She mentioned, walking toward Ivy slowly.

Blackburn caught up with his best friend and saw her flamed hand. She was going straight toward Ivy. "Autumn, what are you doing?!" He asked, running up to her and grabbing her arm before she touched Ivy. "I'm unfreezing her, what does it look like? Don't you trust me?" Blackburn dropped her arm and shrugged. He watched as his friend rolled her eyes and started reaching for Ivy's arm.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

insanity

insanity

insanity

latest videos