Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Battle of the Worlds (Private)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(PRP for Me and Light)

Plot: There has been a fight between Angels and Demons for centurys,but when an Angel accidently meets a Demon,and they both fall in love,with they be able to stay together,or be stopped by a long-lasting battle? 

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Angel or Demon:
Powers:
Bio: (optional)
Personality:

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alec Golden
Looks: Brown messy hair, crystal Blue eyes,  pale Blue t-shirt, white skinny jeans, yellow canvas pumps, a few peicings (one in the right side of his nose, a few in his ears and one in his eyebrow) he also has tatto like blue lines curling around his arms when theres a demon near by.
Angel or Demon: Angel
Powers: Can touch people and they evaporate this uses a lot of his energy so it not used a lot, can make a fake copy of himself and can swap places with it at will, shoot light beams from hands, flying with big feathery wings (of awesome)
Bio: His father is the angel kings adviser and his mother is the queens lady in waiting. He has a best friend called Jerome who he's known for years, Jerome has blonde hair and green eyes.
Personality: (My biggest enemy!) He's a rebel but kind at heart, playful and childish, friendly, kind, animal lover and flirty.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alev 'Scarlett' Krauss

Looks: Short,bob styled black hair,emerald green eyes,Black hoodie,dark jeans,black and white converse,a Ying&Yang tattoo on her shoulder.

Angel or Demon: Demon

Powers: Can create and control fire,can move things with her mind,and can teleport.

Bio: Her father is the lead demon (Not the devil) and her mother died when Alev was four,since then she has gone by Scarlett,and she has a German accent.

Personality: She appears to be cold and heartless at first glance,but she is really a sensitive and  kind hearted girl,she is abit quiet though.

Ginger cat

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'l start)

Alec ran along a wall on earth, he was looking for a human to follow and help out, give them a day of happiness "There! He needs a good day in his life." He grinned and used his magic to get the man a taxi, he used his magic to make sure the lights were in his favour and so on the man was smiling and happy "Alec done good!"

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Alev walked along a street on earth,she had told her father she was going to ruin someones day,but she didn't,which would probally get her into trouble for lying like this ,but she didn't care.

Ginger cat

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Alec watched the man he was sitting in a park and Alec made a girl walk over to the man. The man felt brave, all Alec, and asked the girl out for a date. The girl nodded and said "I'd love too, say 7?" The man nodded and took her number. Alec walked away, done for now. He saw a girl, she was sending out darkness a demon, but she's so... so beautiful... He frowned and flapped his wings and flew over "Come to ruin some humans day? Well don't do it to them." He pointed the guy and the girl "I'm not giving him a perfect day for some demon to mess up!" He glared at her, his blue eyes blazing with a flare of cheekiness.

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Alev looked up,her green eyes held no emotion,even though she felt a little hurt at his words. "I'm not here to mess up someones life..Maybe you should get to know someone before acting like you know what their gonna do." She said and walked past him.

Ginger cat

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Shoot! Alec ran after her "I'm sorry. I've grown up near the royals they've told my demons are all evil." He touched her arm "I didn't think it was allowed to come to earth without ruining a day? for you demons..."

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Alev turned around and looked at him,"Yeah,its against the rules,and i'm probally gonna get in trouble for it..but i'm used to it.." Alev said quietly,emotion finally showing in her eyes.

Ginger cat

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Alec smiled "Bend the traditions for the right reasons, that's my motto." He sat down on the wall "I'm Alec, and you are?"

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos