Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

StarandMoon and Autumn (PRP)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

The School RP

Name:

Bio:

Crush:

Personality:

Looks:

Popular/Bullied:

(if you have a crush, make them a form too)

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
    Name: Alev Krauss

Bio: Alev lived with her mother and her two brothers in Germany until her mother died of illness and she and her brothers moved here to stay with her father.

Crush: Jacob Lancaster

Personality: Alev is very quiet and shy,yet she is kind and gentle when she speaks to people,and she rarely gets angry.

Looks: Scarlett

Popular/Bullied: Bullied

Name: Jacob Lancaster

Bio: Jacob grew up with a brother and a sister,his family is rich,which granted him instant popularity in school,and he is sick of it.

Crush: None

Personality: Jacob is kind,yet tough.He gets angry easily,but he is a hard worker and won't stop until what he started is finished.

Looks: Tyler

Popular/Bullied: Popular

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

(( My characters )) (( Gotta take a shower, BRB ))

Name: Autumn Thorne

Bio: Autumn grew up from a good family, who always watched out for her. This family valued trust more than anything else. This trust helped her make many friends which made her popular. She had only met Damian once.

Crush: No one

Personality: Out going, rebel, rockstar type on the outside, but on the inside a kind and trustworthy girl.

Looks: Profile Pic

Popular/Bullied: Popular

Name: Damian Soul

Bio: Damian was raised by a full house of siblings, none of which he'd really thought were his blood. This surplus of kids meant his family was sort of poor. This made him unpopular. He'd met Autumn once and knew she could be nice and friendly, she was just hiding.

Crush: Autumn Thorne

Personality: Sweet and almost always smiling. He'd protect anyone through anything.

Looks: Black hair and blue eyes. (I don't have time to post the picture) Purple and black striped jacket with black jeans. His shoes are white.

Popular/Bullied: Bullied

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay,who is gonna start?)

Ginger cat

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

(( I will! ))

Autumn sat studying silently, waiting for her next class to start. She saw a group of popular people walk by and she placed the book behind her. "Whats up guys?" She smiled. All of them sat next to her and they all started to talk.

Damian was sitting behind Autumn, observing her. He saw as she hid the book. He shook his head lightly then had a idea. He pulled the book out of her hand as one of the populars pushed him out of the seat. "Studying are we?" Autumn's head spun around, looking at Damian. She saw how he'd basically saved her reputation. If he hadn't taken the book, the popular boy behind her would've seen it. "Yeah.." Damian said, getting up and brushing himself off. He winked at her and walked to the back of the room, sitting down. He saw her smile as he started to look at the book. She was studying Fairytales.

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Alev was studying,quiet as always,every once in a while she looked up at Jacob,who sat infront of her.Once the bell rang,she walked toward her next class.She was kind of upset to see the group of popular people standing right next to the door of her next class...

Jacob walked toward his next class,Ignoring everyone around him,nobody was really intresting anymore,and all of his friends only became friends with him because he was popular..Which he hated when people did that..

Ginger cat

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Every so often, Autumn would glance back at Damian. She stopped when the teacher walked in. "Good morning class." He smiled and told everyone to get in their seats. Autumn headed to the back, which was next to Damian. She could feel him staring her down. Finally she turned around. "Can I have my book?" She asked.

Damian shrugged and handed her the book. He was more focused on her. "Nice fairytales by the way." Autumn rolled her eyes and faced back to the front.

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Alev walked to her next class,she hated this class because when the teacher wasn't looking,people often threw paper balls at her back,once even a pen...She looked up and she saw the door to the classroom,only a few steps away..

Jacob saw Alev standing in front of the door to English class,they had this class together and it kind of annoyed him when he saw the kids getting hit with random objects..

Ginger cat

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Autumn avoided Damian's eyes and just talked amongst the populars. She hated them, but she had to talk to them. She felt trapped. While the teacher was talking, a girl in front of her passed her a note. Autumn read it quickly, 'Want to go to the haunted house down the lane from the school tonight? Everyones going. P.S. That Soul kid is watching you.' Autumn wrote back on the small piece of paper. 'Yeah sure. I know.'

Damian's eyes flickered from Autumn to the note she'd just read. He nodded to himself. The haunted house down the lane from school. Got it. I can talk to her more there. He knew some of the unpopulars would want to hear this.

(( How about your characters and mine meet each other at the haunted house?  ))

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay)

Alev had saw that most of the kids at school were going to a haunted house down the lane,she loved scary places,so she decided to go..

Jacob couldn't believe that his friend was making him go to that creepy old house down the lane..The only reason he was going is because he didn't wanna seem like a wimp..

Ginger cat

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos