Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

StarandMoon and Autumn (PRP)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Autumn was happy that this was the last class of the day. The thing that worried her was that she had a major fear of anything scary. She stayed strong and nodded happily with the others.

Damian looked at the clock. 5 Minutes Until The End Of Class. He thought to himself. That means they must be going right after class. I'll follow them.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Alev looked at the clock,wishing the minutes would go faster,and she was desperatly trying to ignore the stuff hitting her in the back of the head..

Jacob sighed,only 5 minutes left,he just hoped when he got to the haunted house he wouldn't freak out like last time..

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

Autumn jumped when the bell rang, signaling the end of school. She got up, packing up her bag and throwing it over her shoulder. She followed a group of populars out the door.

Damian followed her swiftly and quietly so she didn't know he was there. He thanked himself for not packing a giant bag today. All he had in his bag was two journals and his phone. He overheard the group talking, Autumn chiming in with something funny every so often which would cause the whole group to spark out into laughter. Damian even smiled a couple times.

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Alev packed her bag,she walked through the hallway quickly,knowing that if she got out fast enough she would miss Tyler,the bully of the school.

Jacob walked out of the school slowly,his bag feeling heavier with every step he took,he was dreading the trip to the haunted house..

Ginger cat

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

As the group exited the building, Autumn tripped. Thats when Damian blew his cover. He jumped up to help her as some of the others turned around. "Hey get off her!" They shouted. Autumn watched as Damian helped her up anyway. "He didn't knock me down, I'm a clumsy girl." She defended. The two girls that had yelled turned around, swishing their hair. Autumn rolled her eyes.

Damian was surprised that the girl had helped him out. If the jocks had heard that he'd tripped Autumn, he'd be toast. He smiled as she dusted herself off. "Sorry.." She stated. "Thanks." He stood there silently as she ran off with the group again. A few minutes of watching in silence was broken by their intense laughter. Probably another joke Autumn had made. He followed closely behind.

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Alev continued walking down the street,alone as always,she ended up being on of the first people at the haunted house and tried to stay as far from everyone else as she could..

Jacob was currently being dragged down the street,to that creepy old house..his friend had told him it would be fun..but he didn't think so..

Ginger cat

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

The group made its way to the haunted house. Autumn jumped up and down, waiting to go inside. She wished she had a friend with her or something. These populars actually weren't good friends, but she could always make them laugh. Thats why they hang out with her probably. She looked around, wanting to make a friend to go in with.

Damian caught up with the group and immediately blended in with the crowd. There was about 10 people there. He looked up as the head popular started talking, "Alright everyone, lets go on in! Make two groups of five!" He yelled. He quickly made his way over to Autumn. No one else was around the two. He grabbed her arm. "We need two more!" He winked at her and she looked to the ground.

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Alev walked over to the group with less people in it,which was Autumn and Damian's group..

Jacob noticed that the group his friend was in was full and went to the other one,which was the group with Damian,Alev,and Autumn in it.

Ginger cat

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar

"Okay!" The leader shouted as Autumn was inspecting the group she was in. "You can't come out until someone pees their pants, Ready? go!" And with that, the other group ran inside. Autumn smiled at them. "that someone will not be me. Lets go!" She teased.

Damian heard the humor in Autumn's voice. "Might be me though." He smirked, walking inside but going slow enough so the rest of the group could follow.

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Alev stayed quiet,and followed,she had no idea why she even came..considering she hated talking to people...

Jacob sighed,"This is gonna be fun.." he muttered sarcasticly,hoping this just end soon..

Ginger cat

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

UM GUIZE WHAT IS THIS

is hunger games the best movie ever

Something just amazing~!!!!