×
Back left
Back right

Renee and Angiee's Private Roleplay. SHH. Go away people who aren't Renee and Angie!

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lawl.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
The title made me laugh C:
You have an idea for the plot ?
If not, I have many that I can just unload on you :3.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"FreelyTomorrow" wrote:

The title made me laugh C:

You have an idea for the plot ?

If not, I have many that I can just unload on you :3.
Hm. The plot can be.. um bacon? I honestly have no idea. o: Sorry.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Why is everybody so obsessed with bacon? Pork is better.

Well, depends on the genre of role play you want c:


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"FreelyTomorrow" wrote:

Why is everybody so obsessed with bacon? Pork is better.


Well, depends on the genre of role play you want c:
  I was talking about pork bacon. c: And I guess a fantasy romance one? o:


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hmm, I have a few ones I've done before, but I wanna do an original one. . .but I'm blank.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"FreelyTomorrow" wrote:

Hmm, I have a few ones I've done before, but I wanna do an original one. . .but I'm blank.
Hmm. What about two people getting trapped in a house ( With barely any food or water ) and has to find a way out? I don't know. o:


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
What about two crazy people break out of a mental. . .psychiatric place o.o


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"FreelyTomorrow" wrote:

What about two crazy people break out of a mental. . .psychiatric place o.o
LOL. Okay x3


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Seriously? I didn't think you'd actually like that idea o.o
So, forma? :3. And what type of romance? 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity