Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Renee and Angiee's Private Roleplay. SHH. Go away people who aren't Renee and Angie!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

Name:  Kishi Makito

Looks

Personality:   Kishi's actually quite shy around boys. It's very hard for her to talk to them without her exposing that she's a girl and all. So whenever one comes up to her and starts talking to her, she trys to change the subject by saying something like she's very busy and has other stuff to do. That's why she normally goes for eating girls. Since she considers them weaker than herself, she finds it quite easy to take them by surprise. She also doesn't have friends because of her eating obsession.

Why she's at the asylum: Kishi was locked and chained up in the asylum for "eating" people.

Other: Don't judge Kishi by her rather "normal"and male looks. Infact, that's how she gets them. She dresses up as a guy, (She normally goes for eating females. ) lears them in by talking to them all sweet and kind kinda like "prince charming" and then, right when they get close anough, she eats them. I guess you could say it's kinda like eating sushi for her.

( PS : That is actually her hair color and length. It's not a wig. X3 .And her eyes are really hazel.  )

The only reason I come on is..

Renee and Angiee's Private Roleplay. SHH. Go away people who aren't Renee and Angie!

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
( Creepy character. o.o Well, want to begin?)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"FreelyTomorrow" wrote:

( Creepy character. o.o Well, want to begin?)
(Thanks Big Grin. And Okie. c: Since the picture didn't show up. This is how she looks  )

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(So, I'll start, and just to straighten this out, they wouldn't have escaped yet. They could both probably be in their cells, or maybe one (or both) of them were in some sort of recreational room in the asylum and run away while the guards aren't looking.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"FreelyTomorrow" wrote:

(So, I'll start, and just to straighten this out, they wouldn't have escaped yet. They could both probably be in their cells, or maybe one (or both) of them were in some sort of recreational room in the asylum and run away while the guards aren't looking.
( Either they go when the guards aren't looking, or Kishi  eats them. o.o okay. Big Grin )

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(Lol. Sorry for bad post by the way. I don't like starting posts :3.)

Damian plopped down on the couch, opening a copy of a book he'd found on the table in front of him. In bold letters at the top of the page, 'was how to be calm'. He rolled his eyes and slammed the book back unto the table. They never had any proper books here. When he first came there a few years ago, they told him that it wasn't prison, just a place where he could get back on track. They were right, it wasn't prison, this was worse. He wasn't allowed any visitors like some of the more 'normal' ones there, and he grew tired of all the weirdos in that place. Damian sighed, glancing around at everyone. He wasn't crazy, why did they put him in here? Nobody could categorize him with these people who could hardly think straight. 

He held a sharpened pencil in his hand, tapping it on the table. They'd probably put him in that small, white room again if he hurt anyone, but who cared. . . He looked up at a guard, who was now standing beside him. Before he knew it, the guard had taken the pencil and walked back to guarding the door. "I hate these people," He muttered.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"FreelyTomorrow" wrote:

(Lol. Sorry for bad post by the way. I don't like starting posts :3.)

Damian plopped down on the couch, opening a copy of a book he'd found on the table in front of him. In bold letters at the top of the page, 'was how to be calm'. He rolled his eyes and slammed the book back unto the table. They never had any proper books here. When he first came there a few years ago, they told him that it wasn't prison, just a place where he could get back on track. They were right, it wasn't prison, this was worse. He wasn't allowed any visitors like some of the more 'normal' ones there, and he grew tired of all the weirdos in that place. Damian sighed, glancing around at everyone. He wasn't crazy, why did they put him in here? Nobody could categorize him with these people who could hardly think straight. 

He held a sharpened pencil in his hand, tapping it on the table. They'd probably put him in that small, white room again if he hurt anyone, but who cared. . . He looked up at a guard, who was now standing beside him. Before he knew it, the guard had taken the pencil and walked back to guarding the door. "I hate these people," He muttered.

Kishi looked around at the people who were actually aloud to have their own little cell with chairs and stuff. While she was locked up in the air. She couldn't even scratch her nose if it needed to be scratched. Both her hands and mouth were covered in blood. And she was started to get hungry. "Oh guard! My nose needs to be scratched. May you please?"  The guard had came over to her, he had a taser just incase she would try anything. And right when he was about to scratch her nose she forced her body to move forward and started to eat him. Some guards were passing by when they saw her doing this so they knocked her out. Or so they thought she was passed out. Kishi looked at the ground smiling on the inside, but frowning on the outside. "Stupid guards. " She mumbled under her breath.

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Damian looked up at the guard who was standing at the door. While he wasn't one of the crazier people at the asylum, who had to be chained up, they apparently still considered him dangerous enough to assign a guard to him. He growled softly, before he stood and walked slowly towards the door, though the guard stopped him from going out. He quickly grabbed the guard's hair and repeatedly bashed his head on the metal door, until blood was visible. He let go of the guard and he fell to the floor with a thud. 

He grinned lopsidedly, looking at his blood-stained hands. He'd missed doing things like that. He took the guards keys and his baton, then unlocked the door, pushing it open. It had been a while since he'd seen the outside of the cell. He ran into the large, empty room, his barefeet making little noise against the tile. Quickly, he turned to see a guy chained up along with three guards surrounding her. 

He paused for a second, before he rushed forward in rage ans began to attack one of them. The other two tried to drag him back to his cell, but he struggled and flashed around madly. "Let go of me! Let. . .go!" He yelled, not giving up.

(That. . .took a long time to type.)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Kishi noticed a guy rushing up to the three guards attacking one. She was actually quite surprised that anyone was able to escape and go past the guards. Wha? Who is this person? Why is he... actually trying to help me? It's 3 against 1  I should help but.. I don't wanna reveal im a girl. what do I do? I mean.. He's trying to help me. The least I could do is help back?But I don't wanna make this person feel weak. For all I know he could kill me in an second..  Kishi started to try to get out of the chains. They had tightened the chains very tight so it was hard for her to get out of them. Finally, blood started to dripp from them and her hands and feet were free. She quickly was able to tackle both guards that were trying to drag Damian away. She litterally ate them both in about five minutes. Blood was all over the floor and all over her.  She sighed heavily. She felt alot of pain since her arms were bleeding alot. She tried to stand up but end up falling because her legs were too bruised to stand up.

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Damian backed away from the person slowly, a slightly scared expression on his face. He still gripped the baton tightly, and watched the person intently. He was almost sure that it was a boy, but he or she looked a little feminine, well, whatever gender, that person just ate two whole guys. They surely deserved to be in here, maybe he'd made a mistake freeing them? Well, he truly just wanted to attack someone, he hadn't planned on the person escaping.

Well, it wasn't like he could just leave that person there, though he couldn't help but smiling at the sight of blood. "Are you well enough to run?" He inquired, holding out his hand reluctantly. What if the person tried to eat him? He held his baton in his other hand, ready to attack if needed.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fave bands

Fave bands

Friends could be mean

Fave bands

How do you think our world will end and why?

Fave bands

latest videos