Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kitty and Koko private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Here we go
Name:

Looks:

Bio:

Personality:

Other:

Kitty and Koko private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Russell Kings

Looks:

Bio: He lives with his father on a fishing dock near the ocean shore, his mother had died in a car accident when her and Russell were on their way to pick up Russell`s dad at the airport since he had visited a friend. Now his grandmother lives with them to help raise Russell the right way.

Personality: Russell is a bit stubborn and can be witty, harsh and sometimes hurtful to people due to him not really having friends.. after his mother past he pushed everyone away. If you actually get through his thick walls he is actually very sweet and really nice, caring person but that person is deep down in the depts. of the ocean!

Other: He has an obsession with pirates and the ocean, also any type of fairytales... (Inner kid here! XD )

Kitty and Koko private

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Roy Mikata.
Looks:
Clothes: Sometimes Roy likes to wear a blue komino with a light grey and dark grey skarf. But normally he just wears some plain black pants and a blue and dark grey shirt.
Personality: Roy is pretty much the type of guy you can depend on. Whenever you need someone to talk to he's there. He can be alittle flirty at time but not often. When ever someone brings up his brother or asks him if he has a brother he just shakes his head and says no.
Bio: Roy was always in the shadow of his brother when he was young.He'd never get attention from his family at all. He'd be locked up in  his room for hours, while his brother played outside with the cat and the dog his family owned.

I seriously just posted a forum I made for another roleplay and just edited the age. Just goes to show im a lazy bum. Big Grin

The only reason I come on is..

Kitty and Koko private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Your Silly but I do that too sometimes XD )
Russell started walking to school sighing a bit since he had gotten in another fight, his hands were slightly bruised. The guys that he got in a fight with were beat up too but they shouldn't have provoked  Russell to where he beat them! Russell smiled as he walked in school a bit happy to be there since some teachers were nice...

Kitty and Koko private

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

(Your Silly but I do that too sometimes XD )

Russell started walking to school sighing a bit since he had gotten in another fight, his hands were slightly bruised. The guys that he got in a fight with were beat up too but they shouldn't have provoked  Russell to where he beat them! Russell smiled as he walked in school a bit happy to be there since some teachers were nice...

Roy was forced to ride in his brother's car instead of drive to the school himself because his car had to be 'repaired'. But really, people just didn't trust him driving with his brother because of his personality . I't took them a long time to get to the school considering the car wen't but only so fast, but when they were able to make it there he quickly walked in without even closing the front door.

Kitty and Koko private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Russell sighed walking in the building through the halls and to his homeroom class, once he got there he sat on his desk sketching out clams, treasure and swords and also of course Jolly Rogers. He sighed while his headphones were blasting, they were gonna have a sub today.

Kitty and Koko private

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Roy hurried to the homeroom class. He was kinda excited to meet the sub for the day. Since almost every sub there either runs away screaming from the annoyments of the other students. He sat down and put his books on his desk. He opened one of his books and started reading. Just making sure he'd know the answer for any up coming quizes.

Kitty and Koko private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Russell sighed wildly, he was a restless soul...like the sea. One of the jocks knocked into him sending him falling back off the top of the desk and ended up hitting his head on the floor "...!" The jocks laughed as Russell sat up glaring at them.

Kitty and Koko private

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
"Leave him alone you stupid jocks. I bet he's way smarter then you anyways." Roy glared at the jocks who now were frowning. He turned back to his book and started to read again. He didn't know why people bullied other people. It kinda annoyed him at the thought of these jocks. 

Kitty and Koko private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Russell was just about to kick the Jock in  the face but the Sub had just walked in, he simply got up and sat on his desk but before he did he folded up the drawing but had wrote "Thanks" on it and placed it on Roy`s desk then walked in the back to his desk.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Whoever joins the fight!

Jobs

The Outcast - Ch.5

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos