Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Love On Holiday [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Private for mwa and kukookristy!

So, forms? Imma just forget mine. Who nees forms anyway?! xP

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Do a mini bit about your two carries.  Eg name,  age, eye colour, hair... and when we've done pleeaseee can you start

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay!!

Name:Angel Parkins
Eyes: blue
Hair: long, red/brown
Species: neko

Name: Alexander Drake
Eyes: Peircing green, turns red when hungry or tempted
Hair: Shaggy brown
Species: vampire

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Demi
Eyes: soft baby blue with green specks
Hair: mid length blonde
Species: werewolf

Name: Thomas 
Age 15
eyes brown
hair short brown
Species... shapeshifter

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel:
It was the last day, of course, and I walked out of the classroom, surrounded by a sea of whooping guys, screaming girls, and kissing couples. Best friends cried about having to be separated for three months. I looked around for my best guy friend, but didn't see him anywhere. I went to my locked and emptied it, waiting for him.

Alex:
I smirked and walked out of the classroom, whooping with the rest of the guys. I laughed and stopped in the halls, leaning against the wall. I watched the classmates go by.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas:
As I walk out of class into the deafening hallways I spot Angel at her locker. I walk up behind her, leqn my mouth close to her ear and say "boo" I really didn't get all the fuss made by everyone.  We'd be back at some kind of education soon, and whats to stop people meeting up during the break? It was a little over dramatic if you ask me

Demi:
I walk down the hall and sigh inwardly,  I wasn't really the person to get things done and there was a few people I'd actually miss. But the majority of them I'd be glad to get away from. I look down, my hair covering my face as I weave between people, occasionally stumbling

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

Thomas:

As I walk out of class into the deafening hallways I spot Angel at her locker. I walk up behind her, leqn my mouth close to her ear and say "boo" I really didn't get all the fuss made by everyone.  We'd be back at some kind of education soon, and whats to stop people meeting up during the break? It was a little over dramatic if you ask me

Demi:

I walk down the hall and sigh inwardly,  I wasn't really the person to get things done and there was a few people I'd actually miss. But the majority of them I'd be glad to get away from. I look down, my hair covering my face as I weave between people, occasionally stumbling

(still here for a midge bit)

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel:
I jump and turn around, "Hey!" I squeal with a bit of laughter. "Don't do that!!" I pushed on his chest and slammed my locker shut.

Alex:
I  turned my head and looked over at a group of guys who were pushing around. I rolled my eyes a bit and started walking through the halls, toword the boys. They pushed around some people and then a girl. I reached out, pulling the girl into my arms, "Hey, back off." I tell the guys. They just laughed and walked away. I looekd down at the girl. She was pretty... She was in a few of my classes, I think. "Hey... aren't you that Demi girl?" I asked with a smile.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas:
I chuckle "aw why not!" I whine as I hug her lightly. She was my best friend and always had been. I got along better with her than any of the boys here. People often compared us to a married couple, which was confusing. 

Demi: 
I look up at the guy who caught me. I knew who he was, Alex. I didnt respond well to random acts of kindness "none of your business" I mutter as I pull myself out of his arms. The only people I let touch me where close friends, as I had various scars that I hid with long clothes. A ghost of a smile shines on my face as I walk away. I never talk, show emotion,  or accept kindness

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel:
I laughed, "Because you scared me!" I hugged back softly, "Hey, are you coming over this weekend for the movie marathon?" I smiled, lookgin up at him. My parents knew that we were best friends,  so they let him spend the night sometimes. I never really thought of him like... more than a best friend...

Alex:
I stopped and watched her walk away. I bit my lip, suddenly feeling this strong urge to go after her. So I did. I pushed through the croud, "Hey!" I said, falling into step with her, "Are you alright?" I asked her, looking at her. She seemed to... Emotionless. Like a stone.

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos