Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Love On Holiday [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Private for mwa and kukookristy!

So, forms? Imma just forget mine. Who nees forms anyway?! xP

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Do a mini bit about your two carries.  Eg name,  age, eye colour, hair... and when we've done pleeaseee can you start

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay!!

Name:Angel Parkins
Eyes: blue
Hair: long, red/brown
Species: neko

Name: Alexander Drake
Eyes: Peircing green, turns red when hungry or tempted
Hair: Shaggy brown
Species: vampire

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Demi
Eyes: soft baby blue with green specks
Hair: mid length blonde
Species: werewolf

Name: Thomas 
Age 15
eyes brown
hair short brown
Species... shapeshifter

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel:
It was the last day, of course, and I walked out of the classroom, surrounded by a sea of whooping guys, screaming girls, and kissing couples. Best friends cried about having to be separated for three months. I looked around for my best guy friend, but didn't see him anywhere. I went to my locked and emptied it, waiting for him.

Alex:
I smirked and walked out of the classroom, whooping with the rest of the guys. I laughed and stopped in the halls, leaning against the wall. I watched the classmates go by.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas:
As I walk out of class into the deafening hallways I spot Angel at her locker. I walk up behind her, leqn my mouth close to her ear and say "boo" I really didn't get all the fuss made by everyone.  We'd be back at some kind of education soon, and whats to stop people meeting up during the break? It was a little over dramatic if you ask me

Demi:
I walk down the hall and sigh inwardly,  I wasn't really the person to get things done and there was a few people I'd actually miss. But the majority of them I'd be glad to get away from. I look down, my hair covering my face as I weave between people, occasionally stumbling

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

Thomas:

As I walk out of class into the deafening hallways I spot Angel at her locker. I walk up behind her, leqn my mouth close to her ear and say "boo" I really didn't get all the fuss made by everyone.  We'd be back at some kind of education soon, and whats to stop people meeting up during the break? It was a little over dramatic if you ask me

Demi:

I walk down the hall and sigh inwardly,  I wasn't really the person to get things done and there was a few people I'd actually miss. But the majority of them I'd be glad to get away from. I look down, my hair covering my face as I weave between people, occasionally stumbling

(still here for a midge bit)

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel:
I jump and turn around, "Hey!" I squeal with a bit of laughter. "Don't do that!!" I pushed on his chest and slammed my locker shut.

Alex:
I  turned my head and looked over at a group of guys who were pushing around. I rolled my eyes a bit and started walking through the halls, toword the boys. They pushed around some people and then a girl. I reached out, pulling the girl into my arms, "Hey, back off." I tell the guys. They just laughed and walked away. I looekd down at the girl. She was pretty... She was in a few of my classes, I think. "Hey... aren't you that Demi girl?" I asked with a smile.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas:
I chuckle "aw why not!" I whine as I hug her lightly. She was my best friend and always had been. I got along better with her than any of the boys here. People often compared us to a married couple, which was confusing. 

Demi: 
I look up at the guy who caught me. I knew who he was, Alex. I didnt respond well to random acts of kindness "none of your business" I mutter as I pull myself out of his arms. The only people I let touch me where close friends, as I had various scars that I hid with long clothes. A ghost of a smile shines on my face as I walk away. I never talk, show emotion,  or accept kindness

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel:
I laughed, "Because you scared me!" I hugged back softly, "Hey, are you coming over this weekend for the movie marathon?" I smiled, lookgin up at him. My parents knew that we were best friends,  so they let him spend the night sometimes. I never really thought of him like... more than a best friend...

Alex:
I stopped and watched her walk away. I bit my lip, suddenly feeling this strong urge to go after her. So I did. I pushed through the croud, "Hey!" I said, falling into step with her, "Are you alright?" I asked her, looking at her. She seemed to... Emotionless. Like a stone.

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos