Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Awkwarddd and kittycat2553's PRP!

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
This is exactly what the title says it is! You are welcome to read (obviously, its a free interweb) but please refrain from posting, no matter how incredibly epic this RP is destined to get :3 Chloe, I think we should make AS MANY PEOPLE AS WE FLUFFIN WANT, CUZ THIS IS OUR RP GIRL!

FORM

Name (first & last):
Looks:
Bio:
Personality:
Other:

I'll post mine in a bit xx

Posted By:
MakeDreamsComeTrue_2464069 Lock
MakeDreamsComeTrue_2464069
Star
So can I join? :3
xo

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar

"MakeDreamsComeTrue" wrote:

So can I join? :3

xo

... No sorry private roleplay Frown

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
OHHHHHH!!! OK!! I SEE IT!! THANK YER!!!!! give me a sec to post my form!!!

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
K! imma make mine too :3

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Name: Athena Bleu
Age: 15 (I didn't really know what age they were gonna be)
Looks: always in a dress or skirt, loves converse and combat boots
Bio: Lives with her mom, stepdad (her real dad is in jail, she doesnt like to talk about it) brother, and half sister
Personality: sarcastic, but always in a joking way, friendly, outgoing
Other: has her temps and she wants to go out driving all the time

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Name: Suteki kiti (meaning Lovely Kitty in  Japanese)
Looks: 
Bio: Suteki has a big sister name Miki who is 17 and a big brother who is 19  and named Sekushi
her mother and father both live together. they have their up and downs but been together for about 20 years. Suteki's big brother is a jokester and plays around with her a lot! her big sister is trustworthy and she can turn to her with whatever problem she has. she loves her to death..and with the acception of her brother.

Personality: Suteki can be ### ## first but once you get to know her she is random silly and can be hilarious. she doesn't like calling attention to herself a lot..unless she knows if they laugh it wont be to make fun of her. she is very out going and love an adventure and can get bored quickly. she loves to smile and laugh she also likes hanging out with her friends but most of all FOOD!!  she always know what to say when a friend is in need. overall she is the best friend you could have! and quite easy to get along with.
Likes:  anime most bishounen and yaoi! hanging out with her friends FOOD ####### ###### FOOD...messing with people FOOD
 ....magical things FOOD!. colorful things FOOD .etc,..oh..and did i mention she LOVES FOOD?!

Dislikes: know it all's people with a bad attitude.. people who are big fat meanies! cruel nasty people, some vegatables

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Name: Hiromi Kiti (Suteki's big sister..sorry changed the name her name means full of beauty)
Looks:
Bio: Hiromi is Suteki's big sister! she is 2 years older and always helps her little sister when she is in need..she is VERY close and tell each other everything. she goes to the same school as her and is always getting in trouble with her. but when the times comes she can be very serious and responsible.
(I will edit later)
Personality: Hiromi is very out-going and much like her little sister Suteki. she loves doing tons of fun things and helping people when they need her. it makes her feel better. just knowing someone life is better thanks to her. she is serious and mature at times when she needs to be. but only at those times

Likes: her family and friends. helping others. playing around. being silly SOME veggies. beaches.
Dislikes:  people who are plain cruel . people who hurt her family or friends. same dislikes as ######.

Name: Hiroki Kiti (changed the name again. it means abundant joy and strength)
Looks:
Bio and personality : Hiroki is the jokester in the family. he is always messing with his family and friends. he loves seeing people have a good time and laughing. if they are happy. he is happy. although he can be mean. not a lot of people have seen that side of him. but once you get him pissed...HE'S PISSED! and he will #### you!!! he is very strong! and could do tons of damage if out of control. but since he doesn't get angry a lot. it doesn't worry his family to much.

Likes: messing with people. doing jokes. laughing. smiling. seeing other people happy
Dislikes: seeing people mad or angry. (unless he messed with them and knows they are ok) people who mess with him. people who say he should act more like his age

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Name: Bentley Bleu
Looks: 
Bio: Athena's older brother; pretty much ignores her along with the rest of his family and does his own thing. Goes to a college about 30 mins from home and commutes.
Personality: Kind of solemn and quiet. Doesn't have many friends.
Other: N/A

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Name: Brielle Elam
Looks: 
Bio: Athena's younger half sister. She loves Athena and always wants to be as much like her as she possibly can. She always asks about what happened to Athena's dad, but no one will tell her.
Personality: Very bubbly and energetic. She's the most social of the siblings.
Other: She really likes Suteki and always begs to hang out with her and Athena

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

"Yo' Mama" Jokes Are Offensive, Yes or No?

"Yo' Mama" Jokes Are Offensive, Yes or No?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

latest videos