Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Awkwarddd and kittycat2553's PRP!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar

-Suteki  ran down the street breathing heavily- DARN IT!! DARN IT!!! -she was trying to reach Athena's house but she was already 20 minutes late. her big brother made her spill her breakfast all over her. so she needed to take another shower. Athena and Suteki were like best friends. close enough to be sisters and did just about everything together. today Suteki wanted to go swimming with Athena then later go get some ice cream after 5 minutes she reached Athena's house and knocked on her door- ATHENA!!!! ATHENA!!!!! SORRY IM LATE!!! -they were suppose to meet up before leaving- IT WAS MY BIG BROTHER!! HE MADE ME LATE!!! PLEASE OPEN UP!!  -she waited until someone came to the door-

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar
Name: Mya-Lynne Jones 
Looks:  
bio: Mya-Lynne is an only child. She's really nerdy sometimes. She writes in journals.
Personality: She likes making new friends all the time and can be really fun. But she dose nuts take most jokes seriously and will get real angry. 
Other: She has a black cat named red that she takes everywhere. 

(I feel awkward putting my form when the rp already started....) 

-Mya-Lynne walked down the sidewalk with her cat Red when she saw Suteki waiting for Athena by the door- Hello! -even though she didn't know Suteki, she knew it was always great to be friendly-

Levi....Since when do you wear Maybelline?
WE GOT ALL DIS MAYBELINE FOR LEVI

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(why Is she so young? that isn't the age round. it 15-19 unless your like Athena's little sister. but Athena's little sister isn't a main character I don't think...)
hmmmm....? -Suteki turned around- OH HELLO MYA LYNNE!!!  -she already knew the girl. she seen her around dozens of times and learned her name a while ago. Suteki thought mya lynne might find it weird how she already knew her name. but she would explain if Mya was curious.- I see your walking your cat! -she went up Red and started to pet him- how have you been? -Suteki acted like she have known her forever but that just how she acted towards new people sometimes-

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
"Alright alright, I'm coming!" Athena yelled as she opened up the door. "You're always late, I expect it now..." She drifted off as she looked around for Suteki. "Suteki? Where'd you go?!" she called. "SUTEKI?"

(Hai Kawaii [I'm just gonna call you that, hopefully that's ok] glad you could join us ^3^)

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Suteki heard Athena yelling and looked back- OH!! IM RIGHT HERE ATHENA!!!! I WAS JUST TALKING TO MYA LYNNE!! -she ruffled mya lynne's hair- see you later! -she said with a smile and ran to Athena- here I am! and I heard that!! im not ALWAYS LATE!!! -she pouted-  im just late tons of times! totally different! -Suteki took  Athena's hand and tried pulling her- NOW COME ON!!! the pool is calling my name!! -she laughed lightly- man your so hard to move!!

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar
-Mya-Lynne watched as ###### went to Athena- Who was that? And how did she know my name? -Mya-Lynne and Red continued walking down the sidewalk-

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Athena stuck her tongue out at Suteki. "Are you calling me fat?" She asked jokingly, walking along after Suteki. "Hey maybe we should ask Mys Lynne to come with us. She doesn't really seem to hang out with anyone..."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
yes!! very fat! I mean girl! you way a ton!! -she laughed- you know im jokin with ya! -she said with a smile letting go of Athena- hmm..yeah I guess your right! all she really does is walk around with her cat, Red...lets go over to her before she goes to far!!! -Suteki and Athena run over to Mya Lynne..Suteki waved at her- MYA LYNEE!!!! MYA LYNEE!!! MYA LYNNE!! -she stopped for breath- would you...like to...come with Athena and I! we are going swimming and thought you would like to come! what do you say Mya Lynne?! -she had a big smile on her face-

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar
-Mya-Lynne turned around and smiled- Sure! I would love to!

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Athena finally caught up with Suteki. "Phew!" She said. "Dang girl you run too fast! And with this heat..." She wiped a bead of sweat of her face. "Lets just get to the pool." Athena looked over at Mya Lynne smiling. "I'm guessing you already asked her to come?" Athena laughed.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

depression

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

What band got you into Metal?

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

depression

latest videos