Back left
Back right

Awkwarddd and kittycat2553's PRP!

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
huh what!? ohh! -she quickly turned around speed walking past them- I KNEW THAT!! I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF YOU GUYS KNEW! yeah! that's it!! good job guys! you know which way the pool is!! good thing I was here!! right?! of course! -she smiled and went straight- THIS WAY!! -this time she went the right direction- TO GET TO THE POOL! YOU MUST GO  TO ONE DIRECTION!! -Suteki giggled- hehe...see what I did there...?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(I gtg, I'm, I'm uh... -zzzzzzzz- *snap* huh?! What was that?! Oh sorry, I fell asleep. I meant to say I'm really tired! I'll cya guys later o3o)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Athena wrinkled her nose. "Yuck, you know I hate one direction!" She stopped walking, gazing at the awesomeness that was the pool. Athena pretended to wipe a year from her eye. "It's- it's beautiful," she said jokingly. "The first visit to the pool of the summer is always the best. LAST ONE IN IS A FLEA RIDDEN LLAMA!!!!!" She screamed, racing the rest of the way to the pool.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity