Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Trapped In the Library [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Private for crazehgurl12 and mwa!

Alright, here we are. Big Grin

Name:
Creature:
Personality:
Bio:

Anything else just add!! Big Grin

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Amelia Grace
Looks: Will get
Creature: Fire elemental
Personality: Amelia's fiery temper matches with her power. She never gets cold, but nobody ever asks her why. She could stand in the freezing snow and not get cold. She hates the water, and feels  terrible when she takes a shower, but she considers it normal for some reason. She barely drinks water and loves spicy hot things. She mostly keeps to herself but when people irritate her or annoy her she speaks her mine....loudly.
Bio: Amelia was shipped off to an orphanage after her mother died giving birth and with her father already long gone. She has been bitter and mean ever since

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(How about i make him water? xD opposites! Or shall I make him something different?)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(I was thinking the same thing. Water sounds good smile)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay! smile )

Name: Eli Anderson
Looks: Eli
Creature: Controls water and wind
Personality: Eli is very soft and sensitive. He's a "go with the flow" kind of guy. He likes cold lemonade and just relaxing in some soft of garen of by a beach. He's very peaceful an can keep calm in dangerous situations. Although he is a softly and kin an caring, he can be quick with comebacks. He likes to keep secretive and quiet, leaving his thoughts to be unknown.
Bio: Eli washed up on the shore after being shipwrecked when he was younger. he can't remember anything, an he thinks his current mother is his real mother.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay! Can you start?)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure!)

Eli:
I sat in the school library, heaphones on and my eyes tore into a book. Soft jazz floated through my hea as the words from my p[age blended into the mood. As the water trickled through the path, she walked along the edge, savoring every moment. I hadn't heard the buzz of the last bell, my head to jumped with the sounds of peace.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
I lay sprawled across the beanbag chair, snoring softly. I had fallen asleep reading an adventure novel with lots of violence. I was so deep in slumber that i didn't hear the last bell. My dark hair slightly covered my face as i dreamed about fire. It was odd, but i seemed to be dreaming about fire lately. Forest fires, house fires, and even little fireplaces. I continued to sleep as the doors were closed and locked for the weekend.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Amelia:  )

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
The lights were immed off and I looked up, taking the headphones from my head, "Wha...?" I whisper to myself. The library was quiet.... Too quiet. I walked around a bit. No lights were left on, the computers shut down. I look up at the clock. Oh no.... School's over... 

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos