Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Trapped In the Library [Private]

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
The sudden flicker of the lights going out caused me to stir. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and sat straight up, looking around. What the.... I snap my head towards the clock and my heart sinks. Oh god... I jumped to my feet and walked quickly to the door. I tugged on it, scowling when it didn't swing open. I turn, my cold eyes landing on a boy. My eyes narrowed. There was something about this boy......i automatically didn't like him. "So, you just decided to let them lock us in here?" She sneered, glaring at him.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
I looked up at the girl, a bit startled. "Me? Last I checked you're in here too . Don't you have the responsibility to get out when the bells rings?" I asked, knowing I didn't have that responsibility myself. I looked around, the girl already getting on my nerves. I sit down at one of the circular tables in the middle of the large library, my eyes on her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
My blood boiled and i clenched my fists "Whatever" I mumbled, walking around the bookcase in search of some way out. I could already see that being in the same room as this boy was not going to help my temper. I swiveled my head around, looking for a window or something

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
The only thing I saw that was any sign of getting out was the skylight above my head, but the ceiling was way too high to reach. I took my book once more and opened it. Maybe she'll fin a way out... I'll give her a few minutes to look around... As I read...

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
I turned and saw the boy open his book once more and begin reading again. I growled "Um, i was thinking maybe you could help. Ya know, getting off your lazy butt and looking for a way out?" I said sarcastically, waving my hands dramatically and raising an eyebrow at him. I felt like slapping the book right out of his hands.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
"Without looking up from my book, I spoke to her. "What's the point in that?  I know this library like the back of my hand. Since it was the old gym there are no windows to escape from. The oors are all locked. The "locker rooms" which are now turned into storage areas have no windows or venting systems, and the only other way to get out of here is the skylight thirty feet off the ground." I explain, my eyes tracing the words on the page. I knew she must be angry with me, and a feeling of pride washed over me.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
( Eli: Eli )

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
My eye twitched as the anger welled up inside of me. I stomped over to him and slapped the book from his hands, my fingers itching to slap more than just the book "Listen here, i hate to break it to you but i'm not about to let some stupid bookworm read his way through the weekend while i search for something to help me get out of this place" She snarled at him, her face inches from his.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
"So just because I'm here for the weekend you automatically assume that I want to help you? So far you haven't been the least bit nice to me, and you want me to help you? Hah." I looked straight at her face. Every bit of anger she let out on me made my smirk grow. This was so pleasurable. I was barely getting started and she was all worked up.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
My icy blue eyes stared coldly back at him as i pushed away from the table. I could tell he was enjoying this. So i smiled bitterly "Oh, you know i just thought maybe you wanted to get out of here too. That's fine. I can find a place out of here myself" She shrugged, trying to stifle the flame of rage that flickered inside of her as she turned away from him.

(By the way her eyes are blue :P)

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Stay With Me - Sam Smith

Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz

Problem - Ariana Grande (feat. Ariana Grande)

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

latest videos