Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Trapped In the Library [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hahha. xD Got it!)

Eli:
I smirked a bit, "Why would I want out when I have all I need right here?" I asked with a small chuckle, picking up my book. "Have fun finding a way out." I say, leaning back int he seat comfortably.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
#######
#####.#I thought to myself, biting back a snide remark as I walked to the opposite side of the library. I sighed, knowing she wasn't going to find a place out of here. I plopped down in a corner of the library, the many shelves hiding the boy from view. Out of sight out of mind. Except only he wasn't out of my mind. The first time i had seen him, i didn't like him. For some reason, it seemed like it was on instinct that I started to dislike him. I pushed it from my mind. 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli: I smirked a bit and put down my book after what felt like hours. I looked at the clock. Only a half hour passe.d I started to get a bit hungry and snuck inside on of the locker rooms that was kept for a small tacher's lounge. Maybe there was food in there...

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
I peeked from behind the shelf, feeling a bit tired and hungry as i watched the boy walk into the locker rooms. I sighed, resting my head back against the wall, my stomach growling. I ignored the hunger pangs and closed my eyes. I can't believe i'm stuck in here.... I thought. Not that it matters. The orphanage won't miss me. That I knew for a fact. My fiery temper was well known throughout the entire orphanage, which is one reason why I was never adopted. Not that i wanted parents anyway. I sighed again, pushing these thoughts from my mind

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
ELi:
I looked around, seeing a small fridge int he corner, "Jackpot..." I whispered, opening it tto find a box of cold pizza and a few TV dinners. I took the pizza and walked out of the locker room, turning my gaze around, spotting the girl once again. Being the nice person that I was, I took a couple peices from the box, then walked over an set the box next to her softly, offering a smile. Not like she'd take it, but mine as well be nice. You know, since we were trapped together in this place for a couple days.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
I opened one eye, then the other, seeing the boy's smiling face. I averted my gaze to a box of pizza that he had sat next to me. I frowned for a moment, staring at the pizza. I shot him a look. It wasn't quite a glare, but it wasn't a nice look either. There was almost gratitude hidden deep in my eyes but it flickered out just as fast as it had entered. I eyed the pizza again and nudged it with my sneaker, as if inspecting it to see if he had done anything to it before pulling it closer to me and opening the lid. I didn't look at the boy again as i took out one cheesy slice and took a bite.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
Out of the corner of my eye I saw hwe take a slice. I smirked a bit to myself, issappearing behind a bookshelf an curling up in the corner, eating up the peice I'd taken. I let out a small sigh and looked aorund. I wonder if there are video cameras in here... I think, getting up with curiosity and looking around more.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
I ate the pizza slowly, my eyes glued to the ground, determined not to look anywhere else. When i pushed the last piece into my mouth, i hugged my knees to my chest and rested my chin on them.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
I looked around in the locker room again, feeling around the walls. "Hey Stranger! I founda passageway!" I call out the door. I follow my finger across the crease in the wall and slowly remove a panel on the wall, looking inside. "Looks as if it's been vacant for years..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
I pushed myself to my feet after finishing my second slice of cold pizza. I brushed some dust from my jeans and walked over to the boy to see what he was talking about. "Hm" i mumbled, not really in the mood to say anything else.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Name the last thing you ate.

Name the last thing you ate.

I'M SO RANDOM XD

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D