Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
I pulled away more of the wall and brushed away cobwebs with my hand. I crawled inside, looking around, "You think it's a way out?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

Amelia:
I shrugged. "Dunno. You're the genius here, not me" I mutter, my eyes cold as i looked at him. I shove my hands deep into my pockets and look at the passageway.

(sorry wb)

Jaziel, Kinity, Axona and Riolet are OTP.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
"Do you want help outta this place or not?" I asked her, furrowing my eyebrows and crawling deeper into the passage.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
I scowled "Why do you all of a sudden want to help me? I thought you don't want to help me?" I pointed out irritably  peeking my head into the passageway as the boy moved forward. I waved some more cobwebs out of the way.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
"I don't want to help you, but I figure there's no use hating eachother, even though you send me a bad first impression-- so I might as well help." I say, brushing back more cobwebs as I dissappeared around a corner.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
​I mumbled something unintelligible under my breath and stood there with my arms crossed. As the boy crawled out of sight, i hesitated for a moment before peering my head in some more. I climbed into the passageway, sticking my neck out farther to see if i could peer around the corner without going in any farther. I sighed and began moving forward, my hands accumulating the dust that had settled. I coughed a bit as i made my way through the passageway, following behind the boy.  

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
"Hey! Watch it!" I mutter as the girl runs into be from behind. I crawled a bit further and came to a dead end, "Huh..." I say, feeling around the wall for another opening.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
"Well if you weren't so slow-" I started to grumble but then stop as the boy stopped in front of me. I peer over his shoulder, seeing the dead end. I roll my eyes "I should have known this was a waste of my time" I mutter, beginning to back out of the passageway, my cold eyes fixed on the boy as i felt my way back out. It was a bit dark in the passageway

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Amelia:

"Well if you weren't so slow-" I started to grumble but then stop as the boy stopped in front of me. I peer over his shoulder, seeing the dead end. I roll my eyes "I should have known this was a waste of my time" I mutter, beginning to back out of the passageway, my cold eyes fixed on the boy as i felt my way back out. It was a bit dark in the passageway

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
"How do you know there's not another door? Don't leave until you're sure." I tell her, feeling for another screase, only feeling brick.

(Sorry for my lame short posts. D: can't think all that great tonight.)

Cassie ♥~

play online games

latest forum posts

Into the Darkness

The one who says cutie pie wins!

NEW: Updates to Friends!

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

write any kw members name

*Something That Makes You Unique*

LAST ONE TO SAY PANDA WINS!!!!-moved

Last one to say cheese wins

How does it feel to be in love?