Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Trapped In the Library [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
"No... It's just dark..." I say, quietly and follow the glowing of her eyes, trying to keep up with her. "What do you see?" I asked her, looking down the hallway but mostly seeing darkness as before.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
I lifted my shoulders once again in a shrug "Not much, there's some dusty old shelves and books, but it looks like its a dead end" I replied, walking forward and brushing my hand along the wall in front of them. "I must have been an old part of the library or something" I observed quietly, my eyes dimly glowing in the darkness.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Amelia:

I lifted my shoulders once again in a shrug "Not much, there's some dusty old shelves and books, but it looks like its a dead end" I replied, walking forward and brushing my hand along the wall in front of them. "I must have been an old part of the library or something" I observed quietly, my eyes dimly glowing in the darkness.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
"Proablly." I say and nod a bit, "What about the walls? Any doors or anything?" I asked her, trying to focus  my eyes. Still no luck.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
I spun in a circle, my eyes scanning the room. I sigh in frustration "Not a door or window in sight" I mumbled back to him, kicking a book across the floor, sending up a wave of dust. I cough and wave it away from me.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
"Look at some of the books in here... Maybe one of them could help us. Who knows?" I said, my hands moving across the bookshelves, feeling the spines of the books at my fingertips.

(Don't know if i'll be on KW for awhile. I don't really find the need to get on often anymore. It's nothing to do with you or any of my other friends-- Promise! Kidzworld just isn't my whole life anymore... I'll still get on. Just... Not as often. Hope you understand.)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's okay i understand smile I'll miss you!)

Amelia:
I sigh, blowing off some dust on the spines of some books. I looked at the titles, my eyes scanning each book "I honestly don't think they will" i mutter back

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll miss you too. :3 Thanks for understanding.)

Eli:
"Hey, it was just a thought." I tell her, letting out a sigh, "Well, then.... I guess we should go back..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia:
I shrug "Guess so" I reply nonchalantly, but the disappointment seemed to overwhelm me. Great. Now i'm stuck here for the whole weekend. With him. I thought, shoving my hands deep into my pockets as i head back towards the tunnel.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Eli:
I smirked a bit and searched the walls carefully as I headed out of the tunnel, leaving each and every possiblilty out there. And what a hero I would be if I got us out of here!

Cassie ♥~

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

if anyone famous could be your BF/GF who w...

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

write any kw members name

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

words that start with w-moved

latest videos