Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Koko and broken heartz

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Koko and broken heartz

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Shion Sun

Looks:

Personality: Shion is a book worm, and is a very caring soul. But he is stubborn and will also go to great lengths to protect any thing he cares for.. even muder. But even if Shion does he blacks out and has no memory of what he has done!

Bio: Shion lives alone in a thick vinery forest that no one goes in or near. There is an old village not to far and everyone stays away but Shion visits sometimes to see the old bookshop that was abandoned.

Other: He is known as the "White Snake" in the village.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Koko and broken heartz

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tomas
Looks:
Personality" Tomas is caring but isn't afraid  to stand up for innocent people. He is very independent and wants to do things himself
Bio: Tomas live by himself in the village, but explores far beyond it. He roams the streets looking for and adventure
Other: N/A

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Koko and broken heartz

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I`ll start XD )

Shion was in the abandoned bookstore reading but was also singing quietly "Will tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night? Will there ever be a place for the broken in the light?
Am I hurting? Am I sad? Should I stay, or should I go? I've forgotten how to tell. Did I ever even know?" He always sung that part of a song. But then again he was reading Sheaksspear.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Koko and broken heartz

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Tomas remanded the streets in and out of the back allies until he heard someone singing a song and stopped in front of the old bookstore and peered in the windows

Koko and broken heartz

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion smiled as he read standing by the doorway  away from all windows still singing "If I opened up my eyes there'd be no more going back 'Cause I'd throw it all away, and it all would fade to black Can I take another step? I've done everything I can All the people that I see I will never understand If I find a way to change, if I step into the light Then I'll never be the same, and it all will fade to white..." The song ended as he kept reading seeming rather strange since no one had white hair around here.

Grief"

Koko and broken heartz

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
The music stopped and so did Tomas's curiosity he back up slowly hitting a rusty garbage can that smashed against the pavement making a loud crashing sound 

Koko and broken heartz

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion heard the loud noise and quickly jumped out a near by window that was near the dusty road and ran but he dropped the Sheaksspear book as he did, since he was not going to be burned like cousin Nezumi  was. He disappeared in the forest. 

Grief"

Koko and broken heartz

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Tomas caught a glimpse as a boy ran past he looked vaguely familiar

Koko and broken heartz

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion huffed and puffed as he leaned on a tree once he was hidden in the forest "I...am...dumb.." He muttered under his breath. I was almost seen! He thought as Shion looked around hoping no one followed him.

Grief"

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

New chat window

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mods vs users!

Katy Perry Roar

latest videos