Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

4shishi and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Private Role Play for FreelyTomorrow and 4shishi.
If you are not us, then do not post here, or you shall be reported.

4shishi and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
ight, can you post a description of our roleplay plot please just in case? Big Grin

Cassie ♥~

4shishi and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Okai :3.

So both of our characters are aspiring singers (yours a dancer as well), they are popular among some people, but you know they aren't really famous yet. They both got a job, working for some huge music firm, and they're basically rivals since they'll have to compete to be  the bigger one in the music industry and all, but they end up falling in love, and we'll go from there.

4shishi and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay! Okay, can you start since its your plot? x3

Cassie ♥~

4shishi and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
(Bad post, I know, I'm bad at starter posts :3. So, your charrie can just be coming in as well, or maybe she was already there, wandering the area and noticed mine or what-nots c: )

Damian:

I sauntered into the large building, a slight smile on my face. I was greeted by a chilly feeling, no doubt caused by a.c, and a man wearing a suit. 'They'll be with you shortly, have a seat' I was told, and that was most likely ten minutes ago. Sitting on a comfy couch in the lobby of a prestigious music firm wasn't usually my idea of fun, but at this specific moment, I didn't mind. The minimalist furniture was complemented by a dim-grey wall. The wall matched most of the outfits of the people walking around, and I attracted a few glances with my blue t-shirt, jeans pants and jacket, but that was all for the best. Soon, I'd be a star, making millions, and my wait would be reduced to three minutes the least.

4shishi and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar

"FreelyTomorrow" wrote:

(Bad post, I know, I'm bad at starter posts :3. So, your charrie can just be coming in as well, or maybe she was already there, wandering the area and noticed mine or what-nots c: )

Damian:

I sauntered into the large building, a slight smile on my face. I was greeted by a chilly feeling, no doubt caused by a.c, and a man wearing a suit. 'They'll be with you shortly, have a seat' I was told, and that was most likely ten minutes ago. Sitting on a comfy couch in the lobby of a prestigious music firm wasn't usually my idea of fun, but at this specific moment, I didn't mind. The minimalist furniture was complemented by a dim-grey wall. The wall matched most of the outfits of the people walking around, and I attracted a few glances with my blue t-shirt, jeans pants and jacket, but that was all for the best. Soon, I'd be a star, making millions, and my wait would be reduced to three minutes the least.

4shishi and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(No! It's great!! Big Grin)

Suzanna:
I stormed into a depresslingly grey room with a wide smile of confidence, "I'm--" I start, "Who're yew?" I asked some boy in a chair, my heavy southern drawl making my words slur. I was told I would be the only one here at the moment.
I had to admit, the boy in the chair was just adorable. I looked at him for a moment, then noticed. This meant competition. One of us would make it, the other wouldn't. I'd been talked about this by my Auntie Suzie, the one I was named after.She was in show buisiness as well.
I started towords him, sitting in the dull chair next to him. I propped up my cowboy boots and looked at him, "Who're yew?" I asked again.

Cassie ♥~

4shishi and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Damian:

I raised my eyebrow at the odd girl who had stormed in. 'Who are you?' she'd asked me in some southern accent. I ran my fingers through my jet black hair, listening to her. If this girl was here as well, then she was my rival. No matter how cute and extremely hilarious she was acting. This was serious. 

"Damian. Model and pop singer, you?" I crossed my legs, reclining in my chair as I looked at the girl beside me.

4shishi and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

Suzanna:
I tipped my hat a bit, "I'm Suzanna," I tell him, looking up and moving my hands out infront of me, "Future headliner. Country singer, yet not so country singer. Dancer, yet not a dancer." I grinned a bit to myself, then retured to planet Earth. "I dream big," I explain.
"Why are yew here?" I asked him, not trying to be rude in any manor, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions. And if he wasn't me enemy, well then, less stress on me.

Cassie ♥~

4shishi and Rei's PRP.

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Damian: I nodded slowly, my eyes narrowed slightly. "Right. . ." I'd said after her introduction. She seemed a bit dazed to me, but she soon turned to me. "Oh, me? I'm just signing up with the firm. Contracts, uptown stuff that a country chick like you couldn't understand." A slight smirk spread across my face, along with a slight chuckle. Maybe not that nice a thing to say, but that's exactly why I said it. Have to be tough to get into this business. I sank lower in my chair, my feet resting on the table before me.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

What's your birthstones meaning?

find a cute girl friend

Describe the profile pic above you

What's your birthstones meaning?

We the Kidz

latest videos