Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
All right, you know the plot! For a form, how is name, age, looks, personality, creature, and other?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
Name: Yuya Ogawa
Looks: He has short, brown, slightly spiky hair, pale skin, and brown eyes.
Personality: He's quiet and friendly. He can be sarcastic sometimes. He's not very smart, but he's not dumb either
Creature: Human
Other: Hates carrots

Name: Anna Leaf
Looks: She has short, dirty blonde hair that she keeps in a ponytail, pale skin, small and pointy nose and ears, and brown eyes.
Personality: She's a troublemaker. She enjoys playing tricks on people. She's very sarcastic and fairly smart. She also has a habit of sticking her tongue out at things she doesn't like.
Creature: Fairy
Other: Um, nothing at the moment

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry it's late!

Name: Sol Williams
Looks: Silver/white hair, pale blue-grey eyes, medium height.
Personality: Quiet, funny, witty, sarcastic. Has a laid-back sort of nature that makes him laugh in amusement when everyone else is freaking out.
Creature: Half ghost (you'll see what I mean.)
Other: (Nothing I can think of at present.)

Name: "Mag" Defoe
Looks: Long black hair, dark blue eyes, light skin, not very tall but not ridiculously small.
Personality: Very...paradoxical in that her apparent maturity can either rise or plummet. Sort of secretive and tricky but good at heart.
Creature: Witch
Other: She's blind (which her magic makes up for). She's really a xxxxxxx. (Sorry, can't say until later! ^^)

You start?

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
(Okay :3)

"My name is Yuya Ogawa. It's nice to meet you."
Yuya bowed slightly as the rest of the class stared at him boredly.
"Okay, Ogawa, take a seat," said the teacher. Yuya sat down at a random seat, not really looking at anyone. Did he really belong here?

Anna pondered about the new student. It's the first time she's seen a human in this school. Maybe he would be easy to prank? Anna smiled. This could be fun.

(How's that?)

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Good!) Sol looked up at him with a bored expression, already guessing what he was thinking and was wondering the same thing. What was a human doing here, anyway? He smirked slightly, wondering how long the kid would last.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
#### looked up at the boy next to him. He had silver hair and seemed to be looking at him.
"Hello," he said, smiling slightly.

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hnn?" Sol mumbled, looking up at the new student. He looked at him without expression, then dropped his head back onto his desk. "What made you decide to come to this place?" (I'll add Mag when this class is over~)

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
"Um, well..." Yuya started. "I didn't really decide. My dad did. The closest human school was 'too far', so he had me go here."

(Okay~)

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, you're either a genius, or someone here likes you. This is unusual," Sol muttered. He got up when the bell rang at the end of class, scooping up his books. "See you around," he said, not paying much attention but instead focused on finding Anna. Mag sighed, stacking her books under one arm and sucking on the lollipop poking out the corner of her mouth. For now she had a free period, then Literature for the one after that. Wonder what happened to the new human student, she thought.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
"Yeah, bye," Yuya said as he got up and headed to the door, figuring he could go for a walk for a bit. Why was he here? He's not super smart, and he's pretty sure that nobody here knows him. Did his dad know someone, maybe? Suddenly, Yuya ran into a girl with long, black hair.
"Oh, I'm sorry!" Yuya apologized.

"Finally done!" Anna cheered as she flew out of her seat. She scanned the room and saw familiar silver hair.
"Hey!" she called, waving her hand. "Hey, Sol! Over here!"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

grandma favoring

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

Zayn Malik VS Harry Styles

latest videos