Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
"Alright," Yuya nodded. "So, um, I'll be heading to my next class now...Miss Defoe." He was careful to use her #### #### since they were still in the classroom.

"Sol, you're a genius!" Anna exclaimed as she tied the bucket that she already set up to a chair. "How could we do that though?"

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag nodded, smiling slightly at him. "I appreciate your manners, Yuya. They may get you somewhere in this school." She paused and looked up at him. "Was there something else bothering you?" Sol gave her a look. "You don't think I already figured that out? This is the table they sit at all the time anyway. Trust me, we've got this," he said, smirking.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
"Something....else..." Yuya tried to think if there was anything else bothering him. "Ah! That's right! The kiss!" He quickly covered his mouth after that. Why did he say that out loud? But he was so surprised by the fact that Mag's a teacher, he almost forgot.

"Sol, you're the best!" Anna cheered as she set up the second bucket. "Okay, now we just need to wait..."

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Lunch is fifth period, so we just need to wait one more. You know...I'm beginning to think we should just skip the whole day," Sol said, grinning. Mag raised an eyebrow, shuffling through some papers on her desk. "What about it?" she asked calmly, almost as if they were talking about something like grades.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
"Sounds good to me!" Anna grinned back.

"W-well," Yuya started. "We just met for one. And you're a teacher, so you're at least in you're early twenties, right? That's illegal. A-and..." He bowed his head and blushed a bit. "It was...my first one."

(That's it. I love Yuya. He's too cute X3 )

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Great. Maybe we should go prank the teachers' lounge or something," Sol suggested, beginning to walk with his hands in his pockets. (Hahaha! Yuya~ I want to draw him too!) "One, yes, but I like you, you're a good kid; two, no and by all means no, but thanks, that's flattering; three, if so, then oops..." She smirked. "And four...wait, was it?" She leaned back in her chair, laughing. "That's even better!"

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
"Oooh, yeah!" Anna agreed as she fluttered behind him. "Got any ideas?"

(Go right ahead! :3 Can't wait to see X3 #

She's so calm. How is she so calm? Yuya sighed.
"It's gonna take longer to get used to this school than I thought," he thought aloud.

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmm...what do teachers hate?" Sol thought a moment, then frowned. "Except there are some teachers I definitely don't want to cross." (I have two other commishes to finish, then I'll do it.) "I don't see what you're stressing out over. If you keep stressing like this, this school will be very difficult." Mag leaned back, stuffing the pipe again.

-Sir Francis Bacon

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
"Pranks, lazy kids, anything fun.....us," Anna replied. "There are? Which ones?"

(Okie 83)

"It's hard not to stress," Yuya pointed out.

PRP For Peach & Tomoe!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Let's see--the alchemy teacher, the divination teacher, the lit teacher..." Sol continued, thinking.

"How about this? Don't. Simple rule, really." Mag sat up straighter in her chair. "This place is--hmm--eventful, and especially for a human in your position. If you continue to freak out at everything, you'll never be able to cope here."

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos