Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

HomeStuck Private RP STAY BACK! XD

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John laughed walking in the mall wiping his shoes "So do you know what to get your Bro?" He asked looking over as he began walking again. John wondered why yesterday Rose and Jane were acting weird and were giggling every time He went to talk with Dave.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave shrugged again, looking around the mall and adjusted his shades again from falling of his face."I don't know, dude... I'm still thinking on what to buy him and the others... This hard then I thought..." He muttered to himself, walking to whereever his feet took him.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John sighed smiling noticing a Santa in the middle of the mall taking pictures with kids and asking them what they wanted, John smiled walking into a arts and crafts store. He needed to find purple yarn and some cookie cutters or something for Jane.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave walked into the music store, blinked as he looked around the place and walked to the last section in the back of the store. He looked around the section, furrowing his brows when he couldn't find anything in the store. He had a hard time finding gifts for his friends and Bro.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John smiled finding the yarn but had to go into another store to find baking stuff, He paid for the yarn and walked out wondering where Dave went. He continued walking around seeing the place crowded with people shopping.

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave rubbed his temples as he got out of the store, trying to think of gifts for his friends and Bro. He looked around as he noticed a clothing store. He walked over there and smirk as he found a gift for Rose."Ah! A cat ears hat for Rose and mayde a ##### ## a cat on it." He smiled and went to but things.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John smiled while he walked, Now he had to get Dave a gift while he was not with him! He walked into a music store looking for red headphones for him since his other ones broke due to him blasting his music too loud. John laughed slightly snorting a bit as he seen people fighting over a couple CD`s, He picked up a set of headphones and went to look around the store more.

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave smirked when he bought the gifts for Rose, now he have to find a gift for Jade and John. Of course, he went to a store where they sell pranks tools, so he decided to buy him some tools. He walked out of the store when he bought the gift for John. Now he needs to find a gift for Jade and Bro.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John walked out after paying and  went to look for Dave "Hmm..Where could the CoolKid be" He said to himself chuckling as he walked around and saw him walking and ran over "Hey Dave!" He said smiling happily and also like a derp as always.

(Should Jade and Rose be planning something for Dave and John? XD )

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol, yesh! We should have them, like, mayde surprise them with something? xD ) Dave blinked and stopped at his track, looking at John with his usual expression on his face."Sup, Egbert." He began to walked with John, looking around the mall for a store where they could sell grading tools and suck like that for Jade, then after that, he would find something for Bro.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos