Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

HomeStuck Private RP STAY BACK! XD

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John looked up and went wide eyed "Seriously?" He said then looked at Jade and Rose who were making kissy faces and bursting out laughing and falling over on eachother. John looked at Dave "Dude do we have too?" He asked "Its not like we're suppose too" He added.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave shrugged, being in his cool-kid act and blushed a bit."I don't know, dude... Let's just pretened to kiss..." He suggested, trying to act in his ways and looked away to the girls.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jade sighed and walked over "OMG! Kiss already!" She said smiling and pushed Dave and John`s heads together. John blushed massively and was wide-eyed.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave's eyes widened behind his shades, blushes completely back and quickly pulled away from the kiss, shocked and his face completely dark red, looking away quietly as Rose and Jade laughed and high-fives each other. Dave flipped them off.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John snapped out of it and looked at Jade and Rose "Oh choke on Betty Crocker you two" He said blushing slightly as he glared at them sighing. He groaned slightly "Alright I gonna go wrap presents" He said while walking up stairs carrying the bags. (What if Mr.Egbert invited Dave to sleep over? )

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(that would be a great ideal ~ ! ) Dave sighed quietly and glared at the two girls who disappeared already. Dave took a deep breath as he sat on the couch, texting Bro that he would be home in ten or fifth-teen minutes. He grabbed another cookie that was on the plate in the living table, cussing under his breath.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mr.Egbert smiled looking at Dave "Dave would you like to sleep over?" He asked while stirring a bowl of cake mix with a pink apron on. John was upstairs wrapping presents, he was wrappings Dave`s first since last Christmas he had peeked.

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave blinked and looked up at Mr. Egbert, shrugging."I guess that's alright... I would like to, Mr. Egbert. I'll just call Bro and ask him that I'll be here for the night." He smiled a bit at Mr. Egbert, still in his cool-kid act.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Mr.Egbert smirked " John is upstairs, if you want to go up there" He said calmly while walking back in the kitchen whistling a weird song. John smiled as he kept wrapping presents, he placed Dave`s on his desk and started on his dad`s gift.

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave nodded slowly and raised a broe at the song, signing quietly as he liked away. He took of his phone and texted Bro that he will been spending the time with John. He looked under the couch and took out the wraps, beginning to wrap the gifts, starting with John's.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos