Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

HomeStuck Private RP STAY BACK! XD

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave nodded and grinned."Yeah, sound like a great prank on them..." He took another cookie and eat it, nodding in agreement."Yeah... Bro won't let me watch cartoons... We just watch other stuff than tha in our tv." He said, watching the show.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John smirked yawning a bit "Hey Dave I think we should get to  bed, we can`t stay up all night" He said chuckling a bit as he walked over getting blankets "We can sleep down here, You can have that couch" He said while handing him a blanket then sitting on the other couch.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave nodded and yawned, taking his sweater off and laid down."Alright, bro. Night..." He said, covering himself with the blanket and took his shades off, setting them on the coffee table. He turned to his side and close his eyes.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John smiled then took his glasses off falling fast asleep as he laid on the couch in a thick blanket on him. He snored softly as he slept pretty much having a very derpy dream as always.
(Should something happen in the morning? Like Carl? XD )

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol, sound like a great idea ~ but who's Carl? :3 ) Dave have been tossing and turning in the couch, almost falling of the couch. He groaned as his lower body was still on the couch and his upper body was in the ground, bu he was still asleep, since he's a heavy sleeper.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lil Cal I meant )

John slept pretty good but woke up due to Daves groaning so he got up walking into the kitchen but saw a puppet on the counter and jumped back and landed on Dave well the end with his feet "Ah!" He shouted, but his Dad was fast asleep and heard nothing.

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(alright then) Dave screamed as he got step, quickly getting in his feet and out on his shades, looking John.##### ### #####, John?!" He yelled, as rubbing where he got landed on and grunted, his brows furrowed.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John was scared to heck "Dave, Dave! There was someone in the kitchen!" He said while still on Dave not realizing it at all, since that was how much he was freaking out! "Dude I`m not kidding and it wasn`t my dad" He said speaking fast.

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Dave move John off him, standing up and frowned, looking at the kitchen as he carefully walked in. He looked around after the puppet disappeared, then turned back to John."Dude, I don't see anyone or anybody here."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
John looked at him "Dude, Dave there was something in the kitchen it was big and blue with a smile, Seriously man I don`t lie!" He said defensively while standing up looking in the kitchen. John sighed "Dave there was something but where did it go?" He said looking around,

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

ME ISH NEW!!!

Newbie :P

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

latest videos