Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Shadow Painter & evem01 PRP

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
hang on i'll put my bio together in a sec

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Aiden
looks: anime boy
personality: he likes to read he's a huge book worm he's never done "it" before he's the girl out of this he is very kind ,sweet, and is very curious at times and likes to try new things he is an only child and he gets very nervous all the time i guess you character tries to grow him out of that......and he is always left out and worry's what people thing of him and takes it very seriously that's why he's never done "It" he's scared of what your character will think

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexander
Looks: 
Personality: Alexander is definitely a flirt but only if he is in the mood and he is pretty easy going, at times he can definitely be as stubborn as a mule. When faced with a challenge he is able to turn it around to his advantage if it's able to be, when someone does something he doesn't like he makes sure to get revenge. Girls at school envy him and guys want to screw him but hey that's the corks of being Alexander Pierce isn't it?#

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
(Dang it! I will fix it XD)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
okay who starts...can u please

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexander walked to a near by coffee and ordered a nonfat mocha latte why was about, $2.31, he handed the man the money and waited for his coffee. He began to wonder what was taking Aiden so long they always met here at this awesome coffee shop.

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden hurried in he looked around and found Alexander he sat across from him holding his book bag in his lap "i-im sorry Alexander i got to a good part in one of my books and i slept in late" Aiden's hair was messed up he rubbed his eyes "i slept right through my alarm clock" he said Aiden smiled at Alexander "good afternoon"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexander grinned and looked at him, pulling him closer to him, whispering in his ear. "Your lucky I won't ravish your body right here where everyone can see." He chuckled a bit to himself and went up to the counter to go get his latte that he ordered just a few moments before Aiden's arrival.

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden blushed he's never done 'it' before besides Alexander had never even seen him bare "no you won't" he smiled biting his lip he looked at Alexander "so what have you been up to Alex?" that's what Aiden called Alexander he grabed Alex's latte and took a glup "mmm i needed that"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexander blinked and looked down at his drink which was just taken by Aiden, he was grinning widely as he walked over to Aiden, tilting his chin upwards. He smiled and peered into Aiden's face going closer and closer. "Your going to be punished and your punishment is a k!ss, understand?" He asked, inches away from his lips.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Best Friends Name

ThE WoRd GaMe

what's your fav lyrics

Best Friends Name

The Million Pages Thread

What do you want to be when you grow up?

latest videos