Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rii & Bee's Private RP♡

Posted By:
insanesquirrel3776
insanesquirrel3776
StarStarStarStar
(Poo! I have to go. D: I'll be on tomorrow hopefully! Maybe even later tonight!! Bye!!))

The Ancestors
Terezi and Karkat
Love.

Rii & Bee's Private RP♡

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aw, bye! D: And yes, so cute! :3)

Kero sat in the back of the room in her choir class, her hands folded neatly in her lap, as the teacher started to speak.
"Now, let's see what everyone remembers from the recital last year. Who all had a solo last year?"
Each girl and boy that had had a solo rose their hand except for Kero. The teacher counted up all the students from the recital, and included Kero, who sighed and bowed her head in fear. Each student was told to rise and sing their solos, and Kero dreaded having to sing hers, so her teacher, as caring as she was, decided she'd go last, in hopes that the bell would interrupt and she wouldn't have to finish. That's how much her teacher cared. The same teacher taught her older sister, her mother, and her aunt, in all her years of teaching. Once the other students had done their solos, Kero reluctantly stood to sing her own. The teacher, as she had done for the rest, played the song on her large, old piano. As she played, Kero silently prepared herself to sing.
With a deep breath, she began to sing.
By the end of her song, her breath was caught in her throat. Right as she ended, the bell rang, and the students rushed from the room to go home. She dragged herself to the back of the class room, picking up her bag and walking to the door.
"Kero!" The teacher called, approaching her quickly and pulling her into a hug. "That was beautiful. Don't let them tell you otherwise, directly or not."
With a slow nod, she turned to leave the room.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Rii & Bee's Private RP♡

Posted By:
insanesquirrel3776
insanesquirrel3776
StarStarStarStar
Rumi made his way to his locker, frowing slowly from his recent encounter. He just couldn't wait to get our of here and go home. . .
He gathered his things quickly and started to walk out to the lobby of the school when he saw Kero. His frown disappeared as soon as he saw her small face. "Kero!" He called gleefully. He quickened his pace to catch up with her. "How are you?" He said, turning his head and smiling at her. He brushed a few hairs out of his face and looked into her eyes.

The Ancestors
Terezi and Karkat
Love.

Rii & Bee's Private RP♡

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Kero's darkened gaze rose to meet Rumi's, and her eyes brightened slightly, but her mood didn't seem to change. "Oh, hi Rumi." She said softly, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear and holding her bookbag tightly to her shoulder. "Um...I'm doing okay...I guess...but I'm..." She trailed off and slowed to a stop, looking up to see one of the students from her choir class frowning rudely at her.
"Wow, Kero, I didn't know anyone could sing so bad. You never practice, do you? I bet our teacher will kick you out!" The girl laughed, and then one of her friends spoke up.
"Nah, she kisses up too much. She'll stay, but not for a good reason. Let's hope we drown her out." She laughed as well, and the other girl joined in before they shoved past her and walked away.
Kero stayed solemn, her gaze dropping to her feet and her face shadowed by her hair as it fell to cover her eyes.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Video Games.

Do you think Religion should be included i...

If you had kids what would you name them?

What book are you currently reading?

What song is stuck in your head?

What song is stuck in your head?