Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, so we know the plot.

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Perso:

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
                                                            [Charrie Form]

Name: Brynn Henderson.

Looks: 

Perso: Quiet is a word commonly used to describe Brynn. While not shy, Brynn keeps to himself most of the time, not expressing his thoughts or feelings. He hardly talks to others, and when he does, few can get him to say anything above three words. He dislikes large crowds, and is the absolute opposite of brave, which along with his aforementioned qualities, results in him having little to no friends. He prefers to lock himself in his room and read, or work all day long without saying a word to anyone.

Most find it odd that he enjoys working, but it is indeed one of his few hobbies. He'll do anything, really, as long as he doesn't have to communicate with anyone or perform anything. His favourite chore is cleaning the library, because he can usually sneak a peak or two at a few books while working.

Other: His hair is naturally white. His mother's was as well, so he inherited whatever condition it is they have.

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Violet Sinclair 

Looks:

Perso: Violet is very... Odd, to say the least. Well, she's odd for a princess. She doesn't really like having servants pamper her as if she were a child. She hates staying in one place for too long, especially during 'special meetings' of which she has to listen to others of royalty talk about boring responsibilities and affairs. Violet would rather go out into the garden or even sneak out to town than be lectured about the importance of her duties. Due to her "power" she tends to isolate herself most of the time. Her power often makes her feel rejected and lonely.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Want me to start?

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Start! :3

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Alright, I'll start. But I might change my post since I'm not real sure how to start xD So if my post is bad, then you know why... I shall start in the morning I guess. :3 )

I picked the roses from the rose bush as well as a few tulips and daisies to create a beautiful bouquet. I would give it my mother as a little present. I couldn't wait to see the smile on her face. 

I woke up with a start, a sorrowful feeling overwhelming me. This is probably the fourth Tim that I've had that dream. I have to stop and face reality. Mother is gone... And she's not coming back. 
I sighed and sat up, looking over at the night stand beside my bed. There was a rose in a vase sitting there. I slowly reached out to stroke one of its petals, only to watch it wither and burn at the touch of my fingertip. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
I knocked gently against the princess's bedchamber door, awaiting any sign of movement. Since the princess's last lady-in-waiting had left, I'd ended up with the job of serving her. A frown found its way unto my face, and I allowed my hand to fall to my side. I preffered to clean, not wait on someone. The fact that the others seemed to be afraid of the princess did no justice. In my previous position, I had no contact with anyone, really. I only dusted the library and cleaned the ballroom. I heard rumours and warnings, 'don't touch the princess, she'll burn you.', but nothing more. Would someone go as far as to intentionally burn someone with fire or boiling water, just for that? Not my business, anyway. I rapped my knuckles against the door once more, a slight sigh escaping my mouth.

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I was almost too lost in thought to notice the knocking at my door. Who could that be? Oh yeah, probably my new lady in waiting.  I merely sighed. The last lady in waiting had packed her things and left once she found out what I could do.  She had deemed me a " demonic creature in the deceiving form of an innocent girl". I took one last glance at the burnt rose before responding with a hesitant, " Enter."

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly pushed the door open, before stepping inside and shutting it behind me just as gently. With a quick turn, I swept low in a bow to greet the princess before I slowly returned to my previous stance. I forced a smile, not showing any teeth, and gave the princess a careful wave. Her room was quite grand, and I felt a slight pang of envy, though I dismissed the thought. I pointed to myself, "Brynn. . ." before I shakily held out my hand for a handshake.

Dia and Candy's PRP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared intently at the door as a boy with... White hair? And stunning green eyes stepped in. I frowned mentally when he bowed. I didn't like when people bowed to me... It made me feel... Different, almost as if I wasn't normal.  He smiled and I caught myself staring. The only thing that brought me out of the trance was when he stuck his hand out for me to shake, he was rather shaky. What, is he scared of me or something? I didn't feel all too brave either but still. 
" Eh, uh... It's a pleasure to meet you Brynn, I'm Violet." I stuttered and clasped my hands together, embarrassment making me blush a bit. Hey, I'd rather be embarrassed than end up burning someone's hand. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

Rock or rap

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

The KW bar goes down with the page?

latest videos