Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Is he really a BAD boy? Private Roleplay

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Done.

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Bio:

Other?:

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Liam Revere

Looks: 

Personality: Liam acts very cocky and sometimes stupid. Though he seems like he's got it all under control, he is insecure and seemingly broken beyond repair. He always seems to have a scowl on his face and is quite the troublemaker. He is sneaky and a pretty good liar. When someone gets on his nerves, it can be brutal, and bloody.

Bio: He joined the gang he's in when he was merely 14 years old, having had his mother brutally murdered and ##### by his runaway father. The gang has taught him to be this way, and he is the worst now out of the group. He is the second leader of the group, so if anything were to happen to the current leader he would be top dog.

Other?: NOPE

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Oz Willington

Looks:

Personality: Oz is very timid and quiet, but he will be stubborn with family issues or friends, Oz is the type of person who can get lost in a book or even walking around somewhere. He has trouble if he is being bullied to talk back to the person, to defend himself pretty much.

Bio: Oz is from Paris and preferred none of shiny lights in that city of romance as they call it, He loved just sitting in a bookstore reading but his parents had divorced and him and his mother moved to America due to his mother`s family being there. Now he going to...a very strange school..

Other?: I don`t think so.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll start)
Liam dropped his backpack beside the graffiti covered desk as he plopped into the seat. He popped his gum and smacked loudly as he leaned back in his desk, kicking his black biker boots up onto the desk. His eyes flickered across the classroom, cold and hard as each person was studied one by one.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz walked in the classroom nervously, he wore a dark blue turtle neck and black slacks as the teacher smiled "Ah, Oz good to see you again" She said placing a hand on his shoulder, she was an old family friend. Oz nodded "Wee...Nice to see you as well.." He said softly his English accent needed work. The teacher looked at the class "Alright, everyone be quiet we have an exchange student!" She yelled so the kids would be quiet.

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
It took a few minutes for the class to settle down. As it grew quiet, all eyes locked onto Oz, none of them friendly. Liam's eyes glinted as he stared at the exchange student, his lips twisted into a scowl as he glared coldly at him. Newcomers were never welcomed around here. A tense silence filled the air, and the room seemed to drop a few degrees.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The teacher smirked "Alright, Our friend here is Oz he moved here from Paris France, treat him kindly" She said glaring back at all of them since she had to be tough with them. Oz was told to sit in the back near the window, he sat nervously as he listened as the teacher lectured, he simply took out a notebook and doodled. Oz needed to calm down but he kept getting starred at. 

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
The eyes followed Oz for awhile, but eventually they started to wander as they usually did as they begin to lose interest. Soon, there were only one pair of ice cold eyes that were staring at Oz, and they were Liams. He blew a buble with his gum, popping it as he glared at the boy coldly. What a wimpy looking kid...I bet he talks funny too.... He thought, tearing his eyes away from the boy as he began to doodle some new graffiti on the desk. 

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
After an hour or so people were let out for lunch and once the bell rang everyone ran out. Oz was going to take his time as he grabbed his backpack and notebook. But the teacher called over Oz and Liam. She smiled "Liam since your a good student of mine and have been with me with 6th`s grade please stick with Oz for a little while..You know how the others are.." She said blandly while looking at Liam. (Guilt trick!)

Grief"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Liam's eyes narrowed and a scowl was plantd on his face. "What? You have got to be kidding me" He growled, casting a sharp look at Oz before returning his icy gaze back to the teacher. "I have better stuff to do than show this freak around" He added heatedly, shoving his hands deep into his jean pockets.

Why, you may ask?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Boom Clap- Charli XCX

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos