Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hunter and Witch Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Done!

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Bio:

Weapons?:

Other:

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Hunter and Witch Private

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Name: Iyoro Hayama
Looks: Short fire red hair, big green eyes, 5'11", light tannish skin
Personality: Likes to tease, loves intimacy, plays with fire, enjoys drawing and nature
Bio:  Grew up in Hokkaido, Japan with grandmother and grandfather. Straight A student in school, studied very often and went to Tokyo University to study art and drawing. Grandfather died at 82 when Iyoro turned 20. Iyoro traveled to the U.S. to visit his grandmother in the hospital. Has had four boy friends since he turned 22. Recently single, still likes guys. 
Weapons: fire, iron broom

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Hunter and Witch Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yuki Clears

Looks:

Personality: Yuki is calm and collected and known as "6th`s Phantom"  because he is the only one of his family that does not scream at the top of his lungs and lingers around like a ghost.
But he can be mean when needed. But that is just a cover that grew thick from so many traumatic events in his life. 

Bio: Yuki lives with a foster mother who adopted him without knowing his past of blood, gore and violence. He is a rather sneaky person and loves to manipulate people sometimes if they annoy him. His foster mother is mostly always drinking.

Weapons?: Water and swords

Other: He is not noticed around school and is called Cold Phantom because people forget about him even attending the school.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Hunter and Witch Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki sighed walking down the street, the air around him was actually ice cold and it was spring! He kept walking past houses and ended up to a very thick forest. He enjoyed the forest far more then any of the people buildings...
(I had an idea..What if they were both witches but they hate each other because there opposites? )

Grief"

Hunter and Witch Private

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
(Sounds like a good idea)
Iyoro happened to also be in the forest. He was busy searching for dry grass and wood to make a new fire to refill his powers. As he was busy rubbing two wood sticks together, he could hear Yuki slowly walking from about 3 feet away. Iyoro quickly flew up into a tree and peeked from behind a thick branch as he suddenly saw Yuki's face. "Who is he? He doesn't look like a fellow witch of mine..." He jumped softly down from the tree and hid behind the tree bark.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Hunter and Witch Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki kept walking and came to a large pond and stepped on to the water and it froze. Sharp cold winds blew and snow started falling all around that one area around the pond. Yuki breathed calmly as he sank under the frozen waters, once he was under he smiled seeing fish pass by blowing bubbles at him. He chuckled.

Grief"

Hunter and Witch Private

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Iyoro realized that Yuki was a water witch, and Iyoro hated water witches with a passion. Growing up as a fire witch, he had bad experiences with water witches, and so he paid no attention to anything involving such a liquid. "Get out of here..." He said quietly under his breath. But he repeated himself again, only this time, louder. Finally, he said it so loud that he didn't realize that Yuki had heard him shouting. Iyoro was furious, and his eyes had turned lime green as his fire red hair had burst into small flames.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Hunter and Witch Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki came up from the water, up to his torso "No..." He said simply "Listen closely hothead, I`m not leaving nor will I leave my pond" He said calmly but coldly. His eyes were bright blue and starred at Lyoro as if they were daggers, Yuki never liked warm things and he did not like this tomato top at all.

Grief"

Hunter and Witch Private

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Iyoro's eyes stopped glowing and the flames in his hair died down to fire sparks until there was nothing there. Iyoro closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "You really don't know who you are talking to....for you to be talking to me like that. 'Hothead'? You better watch what you say and sleep with one eye open tonight." Iyoro stepped closer to Yuki, since he knew that water witches hated anything warm. He leaned in closer to Yuki's ear and whispered, "Or this pond AND you disappear." He backed away as he smirked and made a fire with his hand then blew it out.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Hunter and Witch Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yuki sighed and grabbed Lyoro`s shirt collar bringing him close "And you should know that Hot heads such as you don`t like cold things or anything to do with water..So if you try something so will I. and YES this is a threat" He said calmly letting him go and swam back under the water.

Grief"

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are you feeling right now?

Help! Help! Help!

How much battery has you got right now?

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos