Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Haley and Lyn's PRP!!! :)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Blah blah blah we already have the plot.

Form
~~~~~~
Name:
Looks:
Human or supernatural:
Species: 
Other: 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sol Williams
Grade: Eleventh
Looks: White/silver hair, pale blue-grey eyes, light skin, medium height. Wears whatever is clean, semi-decent, and fits.
Human or supernatural: Supernatural
Species: Ghost
Other:  Lived and died somewhere in the early-ish nineteen hundreds. He acts like any normal teen would, and doesn't really think about the past unless it's brought up.

Name: Jacob Symmet
Looks: Dark, neat brown hair; dark eyes; a bit on the tall side. Cares a bit more about his appearance and dresses nicely but simply.
Human or supernatural: Human
Species: Uh...human? O_e
Other: Sort of the gentleman type. Pretty good at school and sports, and is somewhat sophisticated for someone his age (but isn't stuck up.)

Name: "Mag" Defoe
Grade: // She's the teacher~
Looks: Black hair with forehead bangs, dark blue eyes, light/pale skin, not very tall. Normally wears dark colors (mostly skirts) and scuffed black boots.
Human or supernatural: Supernatural
Species: Witch
Other: A very complicated person... One could say she's partially blind, but not incapable of doing things. Teaches Literature.

( Oh God, them forms. -cringes- I'm sorry, they're not very good... )

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Coraline ~Cora~ Woods
Looks: Long dark purple hair, bright blue eyes with green mixed in, fair skin, a bit short for her age but doesnt mind. Skinny jeans, a cute shirt and her worn out pink hi tops are her signature look, you'd never see her in a skirt or dress unless she really needs to wear one. 
Human or Supernatural: Supernatural
Species: Vampire
Other: Lived for quite awhile now, and she hates it when she cant tell people what really happened in the olden days. Whenever there is blood, she cannot control herself, her mood changes very quickly and she is stubborn about most things and hates being told wrong.

-------

Name: Erin Walker
Looks: Midnight curly black hair that sits right on her shoulders, honey brown eyes, normal height for her age, naturally tanned skin. Cares about her appearance alot and wears anything that is cute and fits.
Human or Supernatural: DUN DUN DUNNNN SUPERNATURAL
Species: Shapeshifter
​Other:  Trys hard not to shift into something while infront of people, really outgoing and plays volleyball and runs track. Loves messing with people while in a different form.

--------

Name: Austin Wages
Looks: Longish black hair that falls right above his eyebrows, dull green eyes, fair skin, kind of tall, usually wears a tshirt with his letter man jacket and just a pair of jeans that are clean.
Human or Supernatural: Human
Species: ...Human...
​Other: He knows his school of kind of messed up, but he just doesnt know why. He's not really into sports other than football but he isn't a nerd either, he just kind of goes with the flow.

(D O N E FINALLY!! Will you start?? (: )

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( I'm not really good at starting... ))

Hmm... Sol looked around, trying to find anything of interest--and by now he was getting pretty desparate. He was skipping class again (as usual) and wanted to use the "extra" time to set up some sort of master prank, but... I've already pulled them all... He looked around, seeing some people pass by to get to class, and he pretended to busy himself so no one would turn him in again, like the previous years.

Jacob sat at his desk--one of the first people there as he normally was--making a game of dropping his pencil down on the desk, eraser down, and watching it pop back up. He had already prepared his binder and done all the things he needed to be ready for the first day of school, but the teacher still wasn't there. He tapped his fingers impatiently, not a fan of tardiness.

Books under one arm and a lollipop stick poking out of the corner of her mouth, Mag walked down the hallway to her classroom, her shoes clacking against the linoleum. Her students from previous years were usually forgiving enough to tolerate her being the last person to arrive, but the new ones weren't quite broken in yet. I really need to cut this habit...

(( I didn't know where your chara would be, so I just had to do one-sided posts. >> Sorry, my creativity is choking on its last breath. ))

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Cora slammed her locker shut. Banging her head against her locker realizing she mixed up her binders, already in a rush to get to class without being late she just shook her head, "Screw this." She mumbled and flipping her hair over her shoulder she made her way to her first class not caring if she was late or not. They could deal, "Skipping class again hm?" She teased as she was about to pass Sol who looked like he was in deep thought.

Walking through the door of his first class, Austin let out a sigh of relief for two reasons, first reason is that he beat the bell, second reason is that Jacob is in his class. "What are you doing?" He laughed plopping into the seat next to him watching him drop the pencil again. "No you have to let it roll down your desk and when its half way down blow it back up," He told him remember that little game from like fifth grade.

Erin walked quickly through the halls, trying not to trip over her heels that she for some reason decided to wear. She ran a hand through her hair trying to find her class, her eyes lit up when she saw-what looked like to be a teacher rushing to a class and caught up to her, "Hey wait up! Do you possibly know where Room 216 is?" She questioned the teacher when she stopped and looked back.

((Im not the best at starting either, and its 'kay, Tongue Out it'll get more interestingg))

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sol startled, looking back at her, and coughed. "Ah, no. I'm just, uh--color-coding my binder tabs and making them look perfectly symmetrical. You know how the math teacher is. He loves symmetry," he offered quickly, pretending to look everywhere but at her, then sighed. "Yeah, probably. Pretty much. You?"

"It's a sad day when a pencil serves as amusement," Jacob muttered, doing as Austin said and letting the pencil roll, then blowing it back up. He had ended up switching high schools, and was now in school with Austin again. "You've been here longer than me, right? What do you think of it? I hear there are weird things that go on."

Mag stared at her for a moment, partially analyzing who this person was and partly a little amused at how oblivious this girl was. "You mean this one?" she pointed out, pointing a darkly painted fingernail to her classroom door--216. After a moment, she figured out what this one was--another supernatural, a shapeshifter, in fact.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin facepalmed gently, "Oh wow," She mumbled following her gaze then looked back at the teacher, she doesn't come off as a human, she seems... different. Erin looked at her for few seconds. Nope. Defiantly not human. She thought to herself, "Thanks," She mumbled, "Im Erin by the way," She added, she was going to figure out what she was. She plopped down in the farthest from the front and quickly got her stuff ready.

Austin laughed and nodded, "It is the first day of school. Anything can be used as amusement," He pointed out then just looked at him, wondering what made him ask that, "Its alright, I guess, but weird is an understatement. Weirder than weird stuff goes on here. It just has a weird aura in some parts of the school and its creepy sometimes if you're alone in the hallway. Some of the people here are just abnormal too, the way they act, the way they talk." He explained trailing off shaking his head.

Cora snorted, "Nice excuse," She joked leaning up against the locker, "Dont try to lie, you just cant," She teased him playfully winking, "Eh, rumor has it the teacher is one of those weird as heII teachers, so I probably won't go." She said with weak shrug sliding down the wall to sit on the ground.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Watch the math teacher be, like, Death the Kid. xD ))

"We'll see if you do," Mag murmured, going after her through the door. But I think you and I both know that if one of us is exposed, surely the other will be exposed also. "Okay, settle down," she muttered--which, of course, didn't work, but she certainly had their attention when she whistled sharply.

Jacob wanted to ask him more and opened his mouth to do so, but was cut off by the teacher. After class? he mouthed, trying to stay quiet for roll call. He looked down, thinking of what Austin said. What does he mean by aura? That's all nonsense, isn't it?

"I know..." Sol muttered, knowing full well that Cora could probably point out every single little lie he told--which, admittedly, were very many. He leaned against the wall, holding his binder (which had no school supplies in it whatsoever) under his arm. "Which one, the OCD math teacher?" he smirked.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin just stared at her, trying to figure out which supernatural creature she was. Not every supernatural specie can read minds, only a few. So it narrows it down to shapeshifter, witch, vampire and nymphs. She just sat there looking around the room seeing a few people that she knew from last year.

Austin nodded his head yes in reply to him, to busy watching the teacher. She didn't look very old and he would be lying if he said he didn't think she was pretty. Austin scrunched up his nose, thats weird thinking that about a teacher like that, but she barely looked like she was out high school. When his name was called he muttered out a 'here'. She intimidated him, and he wanted to stay out of her way, but she also intrigued him.

Cora licked her dry lips and snickered, "Yeah him, I'm not going to his class, he sounds picky," She explained, "He'd probably fix everything that was out of place every two seconds." She added as an after thought. Though it would be fun to mess everything up just to screw with him. "What class are you suppose to be in?" She laughed, carelessly setting her stuff down on the ground next to her.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"English, but I couldn't spell for the life of me. No pun intended," Sol muttered, looking around at all the classroom doors down the hallway, then stopped, wide-eyed. "Cora, you're a genius! I'll go in there and mess up all his stuff! And even make it--asymmetrical" he said, saying "asymmetrical" as one would say "serial killer." "I don't know why I never thought of that."

Jacob looked around, most of the faces unfamiliar, as he was new, but a couple he knew because they used to attend his old school. Hey--who's that? She was cute, curly dark hair and light eyes, and though he usually didn't pay much attention to girls as, well, girls, he had to admit she wasn't bad looking. He was actually so distracted by her that he didn't hear his name called until it had been repeated three times. "H-here..."

They all seemed to be normal, mortal humans (save for the shapeshifter) just like all the other years, just about. Though there was the rare ocassion another supernatural would attend her class. There was one other that she knew of--a ghost boy--but everyone else was completely oblivious. Fools. A smile smirk slipped onto her lips at that thought as she went through the usual routine of introducing the class material and syllabus.

(( Want to do a quick skip soon or something? ))

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

~~Rename the person above you game~~

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

latest videos