Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Haley and Lyn's PRP!!! :)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah 'genius' " Cora sarcastically said under breath before rolling her eyes and putting her hands on her hips and shook her head, "Yeah about that. I don't do compliments getting thrown at me every three seconds," She scoffed scrunching up her nose. 

Austin shrugged, not really bothered about it, he liked Erin so he guessed it was alright that Jacob ditched him for her. He raised an eyebrow and just laughed, "You'd really do that?" He asked a small smirk on his face.

Erin shrugged, "I might," She teased winking, "But I'm pretty sure he's already here," She told him in-directing him sticking out her tongue. "Eh there's nothing really anything else to do," She stated looking around the room, a bored look crossing her face.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thus why you like me so much," Sol reasoned, not looking away from the miniature device he had fashioned out of what looked like a remote control and alarm clock parts. "Just don't wear a dress the next time if it bothers you so much."
"As a teacher I have my limits on that, but...yes, I suppose I could." Mag's attention was temporarily on some boy acting like all teenage boys do, trying to show off and acting like a jerk. She moved her finger slightly, making box move a little so that he tripped over it. "We can start with him," she said with a small smirk.
"I guess we could leave and go someplace else that's more fun," Jcob said, looking around at the gymnasium turned dance floor. He finished his cupcake and threw the plate away, looking back at her. "Any ideas?"

Can you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
"I totally beg to differ that," Cora muttered leaning against the wall watching him put together whatever he was doing. "Its not so much the dress that bothers me-well it does but its the cat calling from idiot guys that annoy the heII out of me." She explained toying with the end of her dress.

Austin coughed back a laugh watching as the girls around all laughed and walked away from him once he fell on the floor. "Way to go," He told her smirking, noticing that it was the guy that the girl with different color hair was dancing with.

Erin wiped her hands on a napkin and looked at him, "There aren't that many places open at 9 o'clock at night," She pointed out and intertwined their fingers. "What about you, do you have any suggestions?" 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sol made a face at her--well, it was directed at her, but he was busy fixing up the remote and so it was on the receiving end of his face. "Say what you will. When I get this thing up and running, though, you'll change your mind."

"Nnn?" Mag turned to him questioningly at his comment, feigning innocence. She usually didn't use magic at school--she tried not to anyway--but this was different. "Observational guessing skills."

(( Makes perfect sense. c; ))

"Um...w-well... Yeah. Maybe just a couple," Jacob admitted, a bit shyly. "There are a couple places around here that um, you may like and um...yeah," he finished, not without a slightly red face.

(( Hey, Haley? Think maybe something should happen with Erin... Like, maybe she almost tells him what she is or (accidentally) gives him some kind of clue? ))

Can you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
(Crap, I forgot Austin was a human *face palm* ) Austin looked at her and raised an eyebrow, he wondered how he suddenly just tripped. Almost seemed as if something magically moved the box. He shook his head, he was just overanalyzing the situation. ---Cora snorted and crossed her arms, shifting her weight back and forth. "Darling that's what you always seem to say." She mumbled more to herself than to Sol. "Let's hope this actually works this time." She exclaimed faking enthusiasm. ---Erin grinned, patting his warm cheeks, "It is simply adorable when you stutter and blush," She told him making her way towards the exit, expecting Jacob to follow her. "well why don't you show me one of those places?" She suggested. (( Yeah of course, how bout maybe she starts turning into a cat or something?))

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

why the hell is swearing wrong?

Windows vs Linix-moved