Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Haley and Lyn's PRP!!! :)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob nodded, grinning. "Maybe not even that long," he added quietly, watching them with amusement and a bit of surprise.
"Ah, but I couldn't bear to let him go. He's like a little brother to me. Or a son~" Mag snickered, adding, "I only leave him with you because I like you, Cora," before releasing him, continuing to lead them down the hallway.
Sol frowned and brushed himself off, falling back into step with Cora. "She's not my girlfriend" he muttered quietly, keeping his eyes to the ground as he followed along complacently.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin smirked, "That's what you're saying now," She sing singed. "Just wait, soon enough you two will laugh at this conversation because it was what bloomed your newfound relationship." ~~~~ Cora chose to ignore Erin, and instead talked to Mag, "Glad to know I have your approval," She told her sarcasm faintly in her tone before putting a smile on her face and bumping Sol, "Gosh don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me." She teased not wanting them to be awkward. ~~~~~~ Austin smiled, an amuses smile on his lips as he just continued to walk.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar

"lilmiss1041" wrote:

Erin smirked, "That's what you're saying now," She sing singed. "Just wait, soon enough you two will laugh at this conversation because it was what bloomed your newfound relationship." ~~~~ Cora chose to ignore Erin, and instead talked to Mag, "Glad to know I have your approval," She told her sarcasm faintly in her tone before putting a smile on her face and bumping Sol, "Gosh don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me." She teased not wanting them to be awkward. ~~~~~~ Austin smiled, an amuses smile on his lips as he just continued to walk.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sol shot a small frown at the dark-haired girl, making a face before dropping his eyes to the ground and repeating, "She's not my girlfriend," pretending not to notice Cora.
Mag only gave a small hum as a sign that she had heard, continuing to lead them on. "We'll stop here."
Jacob stopped at the door she had picked, almost bumping into the person iin front of him. "Here?" he mumbled questioningly, looking around at the others for a clue.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Cora's smile was immediately replaced with a frown when she got ignored. "That's cool too." She murmured to him and took a step away from him. "Isn't this the room where....." She trailed off glancing at Mag. ~~~~~~~~ "Yet." Erin added onto Sol's reply before giving Mag a curious look. "Is there a reason why you picked this room in particular?" ~~~~~~~~~ Austin shot Jacob a look since he was in front of him. His eyes darted from the door to the others. He decided against saying anything, he'd find out soon enough.

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos