x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Haley and Lyn's PRP!!! :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next →
Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Austin shuddered slightly, he now understood why the west wing gave off such a strange vibe. All the supernaturals hung out there. "Last time we kind of uncovered something that we weren't suppose to know? Ring a bell?"

Erin rubbed her arm and let out a small laugh, "Well this is ironic," She said to no in particular as she looked around, "I agree. We should do the lessons somewhere's else."

Cora walked in front of them, trailing her fingers along the wall. "I like the west wing." She thought out loud before turning to face them, "Actually it might be good for them, this is the most visited place by the supernaturals, it'll help with the lessons." She reasoned glancing at all of them before her gaze settled on Mag.

sometimes you just gotta do you
        -wise words from yours truly

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
"Don't call me Coraline." Cora told Sol before sighing, "Hey you were the one who wanted me to come with you in the first place," She reminded him shaking her head at him with an eye roll.

Austin glanced around the room and laughed nervously, he wasn't ready to face all the supernaturals that didn't already know. "So yeah this is different, not what I really expected." He murmured rubbing the back of his neck.

Erin nodded as she processed what Mag had said, she did have a point. "One question are you two dating yet or..?" She asked Cora and Sol after they were finished bickering.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Cora's cheeks flushed but she shook her head quickly, "Uh--no," She played with the ends of her hair and cleared her throat, "Why would you even ask such a thing?" She questioned wishing she could just disappear too. ~~~~~~ Erin snorted in laughter watching both of their reactions, "Right..." She stated not believing that nothing was going on. "And because you two bicker like a married couple, also whenever there's Sol, there's usually Cora too." She shrugged but had a huge grin on her face. ~~~~~ "Well not this." Austin told Mag before smirking and biting his knuckle before adding, "And I mean you're here when you really don't need to be, but you are because of him so.." He trailed off before quieting down, the smirk not dropping from his face.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Cora instantly quieted once hearing everyone talk, okay so maybe it looked they were acouple. Maybe Cora hung out with him a lot, maybe she always said yes to him, but it was out of being his best friend. Cora bit her lip and glanced at Sol, and maybe it was out of liking him just a little bit.~~~~~ Erin looked at Cora's still crimson cheeks then back Sol before rocking on her feet, "Soon I'm guessing," She murmured grinning with excitement. ~~~~~ "I give it a couple of weeks," Austin noted, replying to what Erin had said, before laughing quietly at Sol and Mag.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Erin smirked, "That's what you're saying now," She sing singed. "Just wait, soon enough you two will laugh at this conversation because it was what bloomed your newfound relationship." ~~~~ Cora chose to ignore Erin, and instead talked to Mag, "Glad to know I have your approval," She told her sarcasm faintly in her tone before putting a smile on her face and bumping Sol, "Gosh don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me." She teased not wanting them to be awkward. ~~~~~~ Austin smiled, an amuses smile on his lips as he just continued to walk.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"lilmiss1041" wrote:

Erin smirked, "That's what you're saying now," She sing singed. "Just wait, soon enough you two will laugh at this conversation because it was what bloomed your newfound relationship." ~~~~ Cora chose to ignore Erin, and instead talked to Mag, "Glad to know I have your approval," She told her sarcasm faintly in her tone before putting a smile on her face and bumping Sol, "Gosh don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me." She teased not wanting them to be awkward. ~~~~~~ Austin smiled, an amuses smile on his lips as he just continued to walk.

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Cora's smile was immediately replaced with a frown when she got ignored. "That's cool too." She murmured to him and took a step away from him. "Isn't this the room where....." She trailed off glancing at Mag. ~~~~~~~~ "Yet." Erin added onto Sol's reply before giving Mag a curious look. "Is there a reason why you picked this room in particular?" ~~~~~~~~~ Austin shot Jacob a look since he was in front of him. His eyes darted from the door to the others. He decided against saying anything, he'd find out soon enough.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Quotes from Books

The Banning Game

Replace people's usernames with Potato.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

How you feel using sticker

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Post a lie about the user above you

You Failed To Mention

The person below me

Latest Videos

Play Online Games