Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly & Esmeralda [Private]

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
Name:

Personality:

Biography: [Optional]

Species:

Abilities:

Appearance:

Other:

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, so shall I play a guy or a girl? Doesn't bother me either way, so whichever you prefer is fine :3).

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
ϟ T e m p e s t ϟ
StarStarStar
[However you'd like. ###

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Phoenix Acelin Byrd

Personality:  He can often seem distant from others, as to prevent himself from being hurt or becoming emotionally weak, but he's actually very caring, and even intense at times; he tends to enjoy the idea that others find him frightening or dangerous. If anything, Phoenix is loyal, and will do anything to protect those he loves or feels for. When injured, he doesn't make a big deal out of his personal problems, and instead keeps most things to himself.

Biography [Optional]:  He doesn't like to discuss his past with strangers, so unless he trusts or takes a liking to you, you're unlikely to ever discover the stories of his life.

Species:  Raiju {This creature has a body composed of lightning and may be in the shape of a cat, fox, weasel or wolf; the most common being a wolf wrapped in lightning. They may also take the form of a ball of lightning (in fact, the creature may be an attempt to explain the phenomenon of lightning) and their cry sounds like thunder. While they are generally calm, during thunderstorms, the Raiju become agitated and leap about in trees, fields, and even buildings (trees that have been struck by lightning are said to have been scratched by Raiju's claws). Few of the species possess the ability to transform between human and creature form}.

Abilities:

Enhanced Strength - Users have incredible ability to defy weight limitations of the member of their race, but not completely break them. Dense, lengthy, or overweight items are easy to move and simple to use in nearly any manner. Users can crush, lift, throw or catch items of great weight.

Dream Manipulation - The user can enter and manipulate the dreams of oneself and others, including modifying, suppressing, fabricating, influencing, manifesting, sensing and observing dreams as well as nightmares, dreams, etc. Sometimes the user can even unlock their hidden powers, or even commune with the dead. The user can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming, REM, and promote spiritual/emotional healing within dreams.

Aquatic Respiration - The user can breathe in both water and air and are capable of staying underwater as long as they like; and reemerge ready to breathe oxygen again. However, chemicals/pollutants in water may damage the user's lungs.

Adhesive Climbing - The user can climb walls and stay unto ceilings. The user does not deny gravity, but has mutative "tarsi" or microscopic hooks on their volar (palm of hand) and plantar (sole of foot) skin allowing them to latch unto structures (like an insect). Some users can disperse energy from their body into the surface allowing them to walk, run or crawl on the walls. However, in order to truly be "crawling", the user must be able to maintain balance for long periods of time. Beings with super human strength or super strong and dense claws could simply dig their fingers into a surface, then propel upwards and dig again, generating the effect of wall crawling. In some cases, the user may simply be able to make use of any handholds they find, no matter how small, to wall crawl.

Molecular Manipulation - The user can manipulate molecules to achieve a wide variety of effects, including freezing, flight, healing, pain inducement and shapeshifting, or even matter manipulation, disintegration or elemental manipulation; most users cannot heal themselves.

Appearance: 

Other:  None

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

Friends could be mean

Are they really your friends?

The Million Pages Thread

Friends could be mean

parakeet hurt wing help

latest videos