Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Waking Summer (Private Rp of Me and Koko)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay! I did the forum. Want to do the charactes' forms?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure!

Name:

Personality:

Bio:

Weapon?:

Other?:

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
How many characters do you want to do?
Here's my character's form :

Name : Lox Cullan
Personality : Stubborn, brave, strong, emotionless (maybe sometimes)
Looks? :
Bio  : Used to had a health, rich, strict family but not anymore. He is the grandson of one of the few survivors who escaped the dying planet, returns to Earth in search of life.  He and his crew must now face the desolate wasteland of After Earth, and combat whatever creatures that now rule it.
Weapon : (it is already shown on the ###########
Others : N/A

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(One each is fine)

Name: Skylar Moons

Personality: He is rather wild and knows how to care for himself, He had been underground in
hiding for a long time his family had not made it a dying old man took care of him.

Looks:

Bio: His parents as everyone else died in the attack of the undead so to say and Skylar had made it out with only gashes and cuts. A very weak old man brang him underground and took care of him, well until the old man died.

Weapon?: Knifes and mechanical mini bombs

Other?: He will bite... XD

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm going to make a second character's form! xD

Name : Frances Cullan
Personality : Strict, kind, polite, brilliant and brave
Looks :
Bio : She is quite smart and ### ## times. She lives, or been, with her older brother for a quite time now. She worry a lot about her brother and seen to be a bit scared at what he is trying to do as he takes off to the After Earth.
Weapon : draggers, poison potions.
Other : Is sister to Lox.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Skylar was underground  singing as he cleaned, as everything on "After Earth" withered Skylar found out that he could grow plants under the ground and there growing a lot better then they were up on the ground. "I'm not a fan of puppeteers but I've a nagging fear someone else is pulling at the strings
Something terrible is going down through the entire town wreaking anarchy and all it brings
I can't sit idly, no, I can't move at all I curse the name, the one behind it all..." He sang loud since no one was around to hear him anyway.

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Lox, leader of the crew called 'The Visitors', walked into the headquarters in the main space station. He let his sister, Frances, come with him since she always worried about him. Lox looked around the area, greeting others by nodding a them. Frances, following behind him, sighed quietly and looked down, knowing it would be dumb for her brother to go visit the After Earth just to check if there is anymore survivors. She told him if she can come, Lox shrugged and nodded, telling her to be careful out there. Once they got to the headquarters, Lox and Frances stood still on the line between themselve and the Captain.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Skylar walked up to the surface with his  cat mask on, since the air was dirty up there and everything was now sand and rock, monsters are now roaming all the remains of towns, cities and everywhere else. He kept singing "Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do To make you take our world away?" He had came up with the song since all this chaos happened. (I`ll get a picture of the mask)

Grief"

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Loxand Frances nodded at the demands and orders they were giving to when they go to After Earth for more survivors. They both walled away from the room and into the other side of the space station, getting themselves ready and packed up to go to After Earth. Lox already had all the things he would need there, even masks for himself, his sisters and the crew to not breath in to air the After Earth has. Frances had all the weapons and such like that, for her and her brother, even the crew, ready at the spaceship they would all be in.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Skylar started running, his daggers in his hands facing inward of his arms, everyday he had to fight to be able to keep the underground place where he lived safe. He growled wildly his mask looking like it was attached to his face. A  rotting mutant that was formed together from all the dirt and air, was in his way so Skylar quickly jumped and beheaded the monster since that was what you had to do to kill them.

Grief"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Send the person above you a friend request!

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

latest videos