Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Michelle and Eve's PRIVATE RP

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
hey i made the role play Big Grin

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol silly XD

Name: Rosalinda Pierce

Nickname: Rosa or Rosie.

Personality: Rosa is usually very sharp she knows how to manipulate and destroy people just by getting to know key traits about them. Even though Rosa is a master at combat, manipulation, and running she is one of the sweetest girls you could ever meet. She does whatever she can to save the lives of her loved ones or protect them in anyway she has to.

Bio: She was taken away from her father a British spy who was sentenced to death because he supposedly 'knew too much'. After years of being locked away Rosa met a friend a boy who had been taken away from his family too they grew up together in the prison for a couple years before they planned their escape.

Looks: 

Other: British accent originally but she can speak many languages and fake many accents except Chinese ones XD 

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Reese keys

Nickname: RayRay

Personality: Reese is always keeping an eye out and has a good vision and just like Rosie he can manipulate people just by getting to know key traits about them Reese always acts aloof and laid back but when a problem comes he is always ready to face that problem he cares very much for Rosie she is like a sister to him and he always likes to tease her he is also a master in combat second under Rosie of course

Bio: his family lived in Russia and he was taken away during a war and lead far from his family he never saw them again he spent his time with Rosia until they planned their escape

Looks:

Other: he is as good as Rosia when it comes to accents and languages but when he talks normal he sounds exactally like a Russian but speaking in english

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wanna start? Since I started in the other one?)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
can you again sorry my mouse keeps getting messed up and i keep having to fix it

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay XD

Rosie went down to the open lobby well first room of the prison where she and Ray had first met. They were both sneaking past the security so that they could escape and try to tell someone about what happened to them. She looked over at Ray and sighed a bit. "There are four of them...two for you two for me..unless you can't handle two." She whispered, grinning.

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Reese rolled his eyes "thats not funny Rosie!" he hissed "you know for a fact i can take two guards down" he looked at the guards reading himself his russian accent more pronounced "one.......two.......three!" Reese ran down the kicking the guard in the stomich while he was gasping for air he triped the other guard his feet flying from under him

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Rosie grinned and ran at the man, jumping onto his neck. She wrapped her legs around his neck tighter, flipping back as the guy slammed onto the ground. Rosie landed on her feet and she took the other down with a blow to the jugular. "I did better but all in a days work right Ray?" She blew a kiss with a wink and ran down the hall.

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Reese made a face he caught up with Rosie grabbing her arm "slow down Rosie we have to be careful!" he hissed obviously worried "think of what they'll do to us if they find us? i wont let them hurt you your like a sister to me and i wont let anything happen to you your all i have left" he said looking around but meaning every word he said

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar

Rosie pulled her arm away and her expression turned cold. "Yeah I am like a sister to you and nothing else..." She mumbled, clenching her jaw as they walked closer towards the exit. "Let's just get out of here..." She swallowed and pulled out some mini darts, throwing them at the men as the collapsed.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

They bully her

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Ben C and Martin?

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

latest videos