Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Thy RP of Nachoz and world

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
OKIE DOKE

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Do we make character forms or what? 

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah name: aki Vinthe Age: 190 Looks: popsicle girl Personality: Of course , Aki is very kind and wise . There is not one speck of evil inside of her . ( her being an angel is self explanatory I guess Frustrated )

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Samuel
Looks: long black hair, dark brown eyes, appears with a black hoodie and jeans.
Personalty: He looks evil, but not as evil as he seems to be, he sometimes enjoys the suffering of others but does not like anyone being killed.

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Do you want to start?))

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nah, you can start out if you want.)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Aki walked home in a cramped position . Her wings were hidden underneath her clothes and they were beginning to unravel . She wasn't as skilled at the other angels when it came to hidding their 'secret'. She sat on a bench along the way . Scanning the area she used her pocket knife to slit two holes in her shirt . Making sure they were wide enough , she let her wings unfold . Aki loved they way they always glowed in daylight , but looked limp and lifeless in darkness.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Samuel flew his black wings a few inches from the ground, he looked up at the others who flew up high on the air, he thought the closer to the ground the merrier.
As he flew around, not knowing where he was going, he looked in the distance where the light faired resided, and spat in disgust. How could you live in a place like that? he thought, and decided he would head towards the gate just for a laugh.

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Aki looked up . She felt the prescence of something dark and evil . Insantly she knew what it was , a dark angel . She couldn't help but give him a snarl. "You despicable creep!" She yelled , her wings fluttering furociously.

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Samuel stepped back and and said "Hey, what's the matter? You should probably stop fluttering those tiny wings of yours, they'll tire out!" He snickered and flew around the bench, and said to her In a mocking tone "So, how are you on this lovely day?"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

do you like tangled or frozen

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How many backgrounds have you got?