Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Forbidden Love (PRP for SparkleWolf and me)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
"Great shot!" Kari whispered. The white rabbit she shot earlier was hanging by its feet on a stick she had on her back.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella sent her a smile, saying softly, "You, too."

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Kari smiled. Looking around, she spotted two brown rabbits and pulled back her bow, motioning for Isabella to do the same.

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella followed her lead, taking aim.

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
"On three." Kari whispered. "One...... Two........ Three!" Kari whispered, letting her arrow fly.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Both arrows hit their marks, when they heard the sound of horses and loud voices. Isabella froze, exchanging looks with Kari.

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Kari, nervous, pulled back her bow and looked around.

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella frowned and murmered softly, "I don't like this, Let's go." Suddenly, a rider with a horse came into the clearing. Isabella pushed Kari behind a bush, but before she could move the soldier grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her forward. The soldier sneered, "Let's see how your two tribes keep their land with their kids missing." Another soldier rode in, holding an unconscious Kai. He grabbed her, pulling her on the horse ignoring her struggling. He flicked the reins, setting the horse galloping.

Live Laugh and Love

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, Isabella!" Kari whispered

Kai stirred. "Huh?"

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella thrashed, making the soldier growl. He took a blade, pushing it to her throat. She froze for a moment, letting the soldier shove something in her face. Her world tilted as Isabella slumped against the soldier.

Live Laugh and Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D