Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Claudia and Reηee's Private яσleplαy

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Private Roleplay for us, and only us.
If you spam this roleplay, I will report you.

Now, forms:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pack Name:
Pack Rank:
Other:

For the rank, some examples are pack doctor, pack beta, warrior, etc.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do you want me to be the boy?)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
(You may be anyone you wish ^^. I'm fine with either.)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Summer Terift
Appearance:  (minus the wings) Her hair is a light toned brown. It lays about four inches below her shoulders. Her eyes are ice blue but somehow have a tenderness to them. Her looks are delicate but very beautiful. She almost seems fragile and untouchable.
Personality: Around her friends the first words to come to mind would be Delicate, Quiet, and very Kind. Around her pack everybody would call her Strong willed, Witty, and Quick. Summer somehow manages to live a double life. Around her friends she thinks to fit in with them she should just keep quiet and to herself. While around her family each day is a day to outwit someone or prove yourself. Her real personality is a combination of both sides of her.
Pack Name: Long River
Pack Rank : Warrior
Other: Nothing

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Brynn Sparrow.

Looks (Human): 

Looks (Wolf): 

Personality: To Brynn, fun is watching his victim writhe in pain as they take their last breaths. He enjoys hurting, which is how he got his reputation of being ruthless. He shows no mercy to other packs, and the mere sight of him embodies fear, and the expectation of death, in his opponents. He is arrogant, rude, and few have ever seen the sweet side that lies beneath layers of hatred and sadism.

Pack Name: Black Mountains.

Pack Rank: Alpha.

Other: He hasn't found his mate yet, though no one could ever imagine him being with someone.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you start. I always suck at starting Frustrated)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sunlite16--" wrote:

(Can you start. I always suck at starting Frustrated)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Brynn changed into his wolf form, the gentle breeze blew through his jet black fur, barely visible in the darkness of the night. He trotted into a clearing, surrounded by trees and secluded from other areas; the full moon shone it's silver light unto the ground. He howled, before changing back into his human form, bare-chested and wearing torn, brown shorts. The crystalline lake beside him shimmered in the light, and the slightest smile found itself unto his face. He sat at the edge of the lake, allowing his legs to hang over into the cool water. Brynn pressed a finger lightly against the surface of the water, ripples forming at contact.

(Yeah, I tried to make it not a bad post, but it's still quite meh. )

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Summer sat, not moving and breathing as quiet as the tree leaves being blown around because of the small breeze. She took a brown stick from the fire that sat before her and poked things around. She dropped the stick into the fire watching it fire up within the flames. She moved her legs closer to her chest. She wrapped her arms around her bare legs. She looked up to the dark sky of the night while slowly laying herself down on the dirt with her back to the ground. She slowly drifted her eyes to the long sleeve of her small dress. She started to pick at the seams while hoping to be warmed up by the orange sunset fire.

(It's still really good! XD)

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Books for 11-12 year olds.

The Random Quotes Thread!

How to take notes in school.

The Random Quotes Thread!

How to take notes in school.

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

latest videos