Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Awkwarddd and Rue's private rp

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay so here it tis.

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Ok, ill need a min to make my forms

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay how bout one girl one boy each?)

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Form 1

Name: Marceline Rose
Looks: 
Weapon: (I don't like guns because i think its less exciting) Poison dagger, and excellent hand to hand combat skills
Personality: She is very serious and focused. Marceline is very determined in everything she does, and she hates taking no for an answer. She is very curious, which can sometimes make her suspicious of others. To strangers she can seem cold an abrasive, but to thse who are close to her she is kind and humorous. She is also fiercely loyal, and is willing to die for their cause.
Bio: Though Marceline was only 5 when they (we need to come up with a name for the bad guys) took over, she has always hated them. She was born into the Resistance, as her parents were two of the founders. Her father was murdered when they ambushed a group of Resistance members in the woods, leaving her with her mom and brother.
Other: Her brother is Finn

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
(You read my mind 0.0)

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Name: Finn Rose
Looks:  Dark brown hair and blue eyes
Weapon: Bow and arrow
Personality: Pretty much the exact opposite of Marceline. Finn is more of an introvert, quiet and shy. He doesn't like to fight, and pretty much only does it in self defense or defense of someone he loves. Finn is more of a diplomat, and would rather talk things over and try to come to an agreement. He and Marceline are very close, and he would do anything for her; even kill someone.
Bio: Same as Marceline
Other: HIs sister is Marceline

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Parker Phillips
Looks:
Weapon: Switchblade and hand to hand combat
Personality: Parker is snarky but clever. She is suppressive and rarely  answers personal questions. She has this idea planted in her head that people could never really care for her and does not trust anyone really. Parker pushes people away and tends to rely only on herself.
Bio: Parker was only 6 when the Torquebit took over. She didn't really care she had nothing left there for her anyways. For those six years she lived with her aunt and cousin Cassady. Parker was always expected to be perfect and in comparison with her cousin she was much less than that. After a while Parker forgot that she was supposed to care what people thought. When she joined the resistance she questioned that they were going to be different from the Torquebit but despite that she became a worker for them, a machine that they worked through.
Other; N/A
Name: Ethan Weathers
Looks:

Weapon: Sword (Feeling very uncreative.)
Personality: Ethan loves to joke around. He constantly is joking around and causing trouble. He fits in almost anywhere and is easy to like. He sometimes forgets to be serious though and it gets him in trouble.
Bio: Ethan lived with his mother for the seven years they lived above ground. His father worked for the new forming government and had left him and his mother when Ethan was three. Ethan was happy to escape the Torquebit tyrants when they joined the Resistance. He has done his bast to prove his loyalty ever since they arrived. He will do anything for the resistance because he doesn't know where he and his mother would be without it.
Other: N/A

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
(Do you want to start now or tomorrow? And nice name for the tyrants)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Now would be fine with me. And thank you it means torment in latin.)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do you want to claim the first post or shall I?)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

why mum knows everthing?

Chat not working for me!

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

latest videos