Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

BabyRinn's and Rue99100's Private Roleplay: Stuck

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison smiled up at Justin and laced her fingers through his other hand.

Ethan smiled down at Tiffany. "Tiffany.." he said returning the softness in his voice. "I think I love you."

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
(D'AWWWWWWWWWW)
Tiffany smiled ear to ear, she wrapped her arms around his torso, happy tear's threatening to pour over. Her heart swelled. 

Justin looked at their hands with a smile. He felt like he was betraying Parker but, he'd never felt this way before. His eye's sparkled at her as he gave her a lope-sided smile. "You are extremely pretty." he said bluntly 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"So I've been told" Allison laughed. Though everything about her and Parker was extremely different they shared a laugh. People used to say it was their twin thing, like some twins could finish each other's sentences , some looked exactly alike and switched places, Allison and Parker shared a laugh.

Ethan laughed silently his chest shaking with laughter. He placed his hands on her back and pulled her closer to him.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good," Justin smiled at her slightly taken back by the similarities in her and Parker's laugh but didn't let it show. 

Tiffany was slightly embarrassed because she knew that he could feel the love pouring from her, but she didn't really care. She looked up at him, and pressed her lips to his.

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah  the laugh thing. I know I know it's exactly Parker's, except I find more use of it." Allison smiled pulling away. 

Ethan grinned beneath the kiss and managed to kiss her back. He lingered there on her lips trying to inhale her, keep her all to himself.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"I see," Justin said slightly disappointed by her pulling away. 

Tiffany pulled away slightly, but kept her face close. Her eyes looking at all the details of his face, the slope of his nose, the curve of his jaw. She smiled at him as her eyes scanned over his face. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"I should go back to my room" Allison smiled tucking her hands into her jean pockets.

Ethan smiled at her slightly and brushed some of her hair from her face.

Parker sat alone in the cell like room staring at a wall. Any normal person would be freaking out, but Parker wasn't normal. Her eyes remained dull and emotionless. She wasn't at all surprised that this had happened. She probably should've told Justin about Allison, but then again she probably was just trying to keep him to herself. Of course he would pick Allison. Anybody would. Even though they looked almost the same, were the same age, and were practically of the same being Allison was always everyone's first choice.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright." Justin said even more disappointed. "You take care," he said before walking back into Tiffany's room smiling at her slightly over his shoulder. He shut the doors quietly and glanced at Tiffany and Ethan slightly before shrugging and walking over to the kitchen where he started to make himself a sandwich. 

Tiffany glanced at her brother slightly before returning her attention to Ethan as she kissed him softly before resting her head on his shoulder. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison walked around the hotel looking for a room that wasn't locked. There was one at the end of the hall. As she walked into it she realized was Parker's. There were sketches on the bed, trash, on the floor, and Parker's smell on everything.

Ethan kissed her back but he was focused on Justin. "What happens now?" he muttered. The spot where Tiffany's head rested was tingling with an electric connection of emotions but Ethan knew better than to move away.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"What happens now is that I'm going to go eat my sandwich," Justin laughed glancing over at him, "But seriously I don't know. I don't want to leave Vegas without Parker. She left." 

Tiffany's face formed into a frown, "Left? What did you do this time Justin?" 

Justin shrugged at his sister. "I didn't do anything, we just got into a argument." 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D