Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

BabyRinn's and Rue99100's Private Roleplay: Stuck

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Tiffany came out in a big pink boa, and huge red heels. Looking a bit like a five year old playing dress up she did a little spin with a huge smile. Laughing she rushed back in and quickly came back out sporting a full blown hippy outfit. She gave them a peace sign with a laugh and spinning around. "Good look for me don't you think?" Tiffany laughed 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan laughed whole heartedly. "Definitely" he nodded. He turned around interested to see how Parker reacted but saw no one. "What happened to Parker?" He didn't really care, they hadn't acknowledged each other much so far.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm going to go look for her," Justin said with a smile handing Ethan the phone that was playing the music and walked off knowing exactly where to go. 

Tiffany winked playfully before rushing back to into the dressing room and quickly came back out now in a full on little kid cowboy costume and she had the pretend horse and everything. "I like this one too," she said with a loud laugh  

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker heard footsteps behind her. She ducked into an aisle and pretended to look at a vase.

Ethan smiled at her "I like it too." He looked at the horse and laughed.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin walked up behind Parker and slipped his arm around her waist. "That's a pretty interesting vase." he said with a laugh 

Tiffany smiled, coming out of the dressing room in her regular cloths she smiled mischievously, "Let's go to the toy aisle." she said 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker tensed at his touch. She tried to wriggle away from his hand without him noticing. The warmth from his hand lingered on her waist and she wanted to swat it away. "Yeah and it's half off" she said pointing at the price tag. 
Ethan grinned wildly "I've been wanting a light saber!" He ran off in the direction of the toy section dragging Tiffany behind him. He pulled a Barbie from the shelf "It's what I've always wanted!"

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Tiffany laughed looking at the barbie, her eyes lighting up. "You've gone an found your self a girlfriend! Congrats." she said pulling out a skateboard from the shelf and ripping off the packaging. She put on the ground and took off going all over the toy section swinging a toy sword around. 

Justin smiled, "Well everything is free at the moment so I wouldn't be too worried about the half off part." He teased. "Can I show you something?" he asked holding out his hand want her to take it. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker glanced at his hand quickly. She ignored it and said "Sure. I guess..." She wasn't sure she wanted to see whatever he had to show her if it had anything to do with this touching and flirting.

Ethan smiled "Yeah, I think I'll name her Ashley. She looks like an Ashley don't you think?" He pulled a big ball from one of the cage like containers and bounced after her. He held a light saber in front of his face and pretended he was jousting.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ashley is perfect," Tiffany said laughing and sword fighting with him 

Justin lead Parker to a dark hallway and into a dark room at the end of the hall, "You ready?" he asked 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Parker grinned at him. "Depends what I'm looking at" she said worried about what he was about to show her. Parker really didn't to have to put up this hard to get act anymore but she really didn't have any other option. 
Ethan put on a duck face and said "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father...prepare to die." He then gently prodded her in the stomach with his light saber.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does My Skin Color Matter?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

The Outsiders

Life After- A sequel to the roleplay God's...

Who is has crazier style.. Lady Gaga or Ka...

Your favorite cartoon character?

latest videos