Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

BabyRinn's and Rue99100's Private Roleplay: Stuck

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"No that tickles!" Tiffany said with a laugh and running away laughing. 
Justin turned on the lights. In front of them was a room filled with old record players, records, Cd's, old fashioned radios, and many musical instruments. "I thought you'd be into this kind of stuff." he said with a smile walking over to the guitars and running his finger over them lightly. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"No that tickles!" Ethan imitated her laughing. "I just killed you and all you have to say is 'no that tickles!'?"  He frowned at her in disappointment. 
Parker grinned "If you mean music, yes, yes I do." She ran her fingers over a few old records and pulled out a Bruce Springsteene. She placed it on the record player and set the needle on the middle of the record.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Tiffany ran black over to him and gently bumped his head with the sword. "Nah,I just killed you." she smiled proudly of herself. Her body dangerously close to his. 
Justin smiled pulling the guitar down, lightly playing along to the record. "Pretty cool in here, huh?" he asked 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan crossed his arms over his chest and keeled over. "Wait, no you didn't. I killed you first" he said mimicking a small child. He picked up the light saber and jabbed her lightly in the stomach. "Hah! Now I've killed you twice" he shouted as he ran off to hide.
Parker nodded watching his hands as he strummed the guitar. She turned abruptly scared that the stare was longer then socially acceptable. Parker picked up a CD and tried to focus on the list of songs.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Tiffany chased after him. She slowly sneaked up behind him and poked him in the back. "Found you!" She said 
"Good CD?" Justin asked looking at her his fingers playing with perfect ease, a smile on his face

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"Darn it" Ethan shouted. "I'll have to get you back!" He poked her in the stomach and ran off again.

Parker closed her eyes in exasperation. Why did he have to make this so complicated? Why did he ask so many questions? "I suppose" she answered.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Tiffany chased after him,but suddenly something came over her and she herself was extremely surprised with herself. When she got up to Ethan, she leaned and kissed him. Her soft lips on his for a second before quickly pulling away. " I am so sorry...." Tiffany said before quickly running away. What had she just done? Your such a mess...she thought to herself while running through the store quickly adrenaline pushing her on. 
Justin started to quietly sing along to the record while playing his eyes closed, lost in the music. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan ran after her and grabbed her hand. "Nothing to be sorry for" he smiled at her and added "Happens all the time. This is what sword fights in a store lead to. Didn't your mother ever tell you that?" He leaned over and kissed her again holding her to him.
Parker stole a glance at Justin. She smiled at his calmed expression then turned to the record player and replaced the record with another her hair falling onto her face. 

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
"No she didn't ." Tiffany said looking up at him surprised that he had chased after her, and even more surprised that he had kissed her again. 
"Aww, I liked that record." Justin teased looking up at her. "You really are beautiful, you know that right?" he said gazing up at her. "I love your hair too, it's all flippy." He gave her a toothy grin. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"Then you had a terribly uninformative mother." He grinned at her and sat down on one of the shelves. He saw the surprise behind her eyes and couldn't help but laugh. He picked up a sponge and tossed it from hand to hand.

"Flippy?" Parker asked smirking and crossing her arms. She then became very very small. She couldn't help but think he was teasing her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos