Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

goldenlocks24 & jasmine0310's roleplay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily: 
"Sure.Sure whatever." I felt tears come to my eyes. He didn't care...he was mad. I crossed my arms. "Luc, I thought you'd care..maybe be a little positive?" I ran back outside,still crying,and stared out in to the woods. I wanted to transform right there and take off in to the woods. I could feel my eyes change to their icy blue.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I stalked up to her. "Lily? I do care. I'm thrilled! I just don't know what to say. I mean It is sudden but I'm still happy." I transformed into my form, I nuzzled against her "Lily?!"

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
I wasn't feeling well, dispite being told by the pack that transforming during pregnancy was dangerous,I did. I looked in to Lucas' eyes.
"Then why did you sound so sarcastic Luc? Why?" Then I bolted deep in to the woods. I found a cave where Lucas and I would hide during cold winter nights before we moved out of our houses to live together and went inside,where I changed back in to my human form.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I shook my head irrupted by being blamed by everything. My nerves were probably showing up now. "You don't know anything.." I mumble to myself shooting towards the cave.When I got there I found Lily. I shook my head."Let's just forget about it, and it wasn't sarcasm." I said my ears drooping.  

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
I sighed. "You're right.Maybe...maybe I've just been way too emotional." I turned and smiled."Baby,please transform back so I can hug you." I reached out to Lucas. "I love you Luc." Tears came to my eyes,which were still an icy blue.They would change back to their original brown color soon,it took a few minutes.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I nodded changing back immediately. I hugged her. I looked at her stomach, she was going to get extremely huge as she was a wolf and she was going to get extremely bossy. I stroked her soft hair.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
I knew how big I was going to get,and I also knew that the pack would sense it. Especially the pack leader. Sam. He was a jerk to everyone and as soon as I started to grow he'd point it out and make fun of me. My skin sparkled in the moonlight and I bit my lip.My body was starting to return to normal again. I kissed Lucas and smiled.
"I love you so much. I could never lose you." I was,of course, still thinking about Sam and the rest of the pack,how they'd react,when I said this. "I'd lose my everything if I lost you."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I was a bit confused. "We'd never lose each other. You know that.I love you." I smiled and kissed her back. I pulled her a little "You should get some rest. We haven't slept all night and I'm getting tired." I changed into my form and sprinted back home.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay.Here's Lily as a human)
Lily Hue

Lily:
I followed Lucas back home and quickly crawled in to bed. Closing my eyes I started to hum a song to myself. (Taylor Swift ###,good singer,kinda like me). It was one of my favorite songs.

"Do you remember, we were sitting there by the water?You put your arm around me for the first time.You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter.You are the best thing that’s ever been mine." I sung quietly...hoping Lucas wouldn't hear.

"And I remember that fight,Two-thirty AM.You said everything was slipping right out of our hands.I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street.Braced myself for the 'Goodbye.' Cause that's all I've ever known.Then you took me by suprise. You said 'I'll never leave you alone."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I could here her beautiful singing. I smiled to myself. I didn't listen though as the words she sung got muddled up as I began to sleep dreaming about the wonders of becoming a father.

Timeskip:  
By the morning Lily had already been growing and it was a day later. My eyes widened a little but I got used to it. "By this point you should be feeling movements." I said.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite Songs

Favorite Songs

Favorite Songs

Things that annoy me

Things that annoy me

The Related Game!

latest videos