Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

goldenlocks24 & jasmine0310's roleplay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
I bit my lip and sighed. " I know. I'm just wondering why it happens so fast." I was on my laptop researching pregnant werewolves and what could happen. Some of the stories freaked me out.

It is said that if the fetus survives,the mother won't. And the child will kill it's father for domination in the pack. I read. Depending on the circumstances and the parents, the pack may adopt the child if it becomes an orphan.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I watched her."Everything's going to be alright..." I was getting nervous again, and so was she. I didn't blame her. Giving birth was a hard time for any immortal. Sometimes they never survived. That's what Sam told me to stop Lily getting pregnant. I shook my head. "What are you looking at?" I peered at the computer sighing. "You want this don't you? or have you changed your mind?"

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
"I do want this.More than anything Luc.It's just,between what the pack said,and all the research I've done...it seems there's a very low survival rate for both me and the baby."

There is only a 0.001% survival rate for bot the mother and child. There are many things that could go wrong during birth. The child could transform during labor and tear apart the mother from the inside. 

There was a picture that I winced at. Blood and flesh all torn apart. The woman was obviously dead.
I have to be that 0.001% I thought. Forgetting that both Lucas and I had the power to read minds.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
My heart pounded and I felt a dry feeling in my throat.I knew she was worried I hurriedly tapped away at the laptop."It's not always bad for the mother see..
If the to-be mother has a healthy suitable body, stays at home and the stress levels are down and she gets enough general wolf-babies should have a safe and comfortable birth."  
I read it and massaged her shoulders. "Stop looking at this now, if we follow the rules then you'll be fine giving birth."

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
I took my laptop back. "I just want to be prepared Luc." I said quietly..continuing to tap on the keys... I thought about the pack. If I didn't survive,would they adopt my baby?

The pack consisted of ten of us were wolves. There was Sam,the leader, Michelle, Sam's wife,Luna,Corbin,Misty,Rex,Destiny, Lucius and then me and Lucas.

The next picture nearly gave me a heart attack. The woman's entire body was torn apart. Would my baby do that?

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
"Stop, your scaring yourself on purpose. Why can't you ignore what the pack say's. If it were me I would've already left.." I said, my temper rising. I turned the computer off. I felt her stomach, feeling the gentle moving of the baby. I smiled."You and the baby will be fine, I trust my instincts."

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
I sighed. The baby was moving an awful lot. I felt it k!ck something and felt a small pain, I winced. It was already happening. It was already tearing me apart. I closed my eyes.
"I-I already picked out names" I said,trying to distract myself from the small pains I felt as the baby moved. I wasn't already in labor.I knew that.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I watched her cutching her tummy helplessly. "Are you ok? We don't even know what gender this baby is" I pointed out trying to soothe her.
*gtg

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
"I-I" I couldn't move..I just couldn't. The pain was too great. I tried to keep Lucas distracted,but even I couldn't handle it. I ended up almost shouting. " I know that. But I chose names anyways... Melody for a girl and....Flynn for a boy." As I talked I slowly felt the pain dissapear, like the child or whatever you want to call it was calmed by the sound of my voice. It k!cked by bladder,and then calmed down.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
I began to shake as she shouted. "Oh...well, they are still nice names..." I knew my instincts were wrong. Once the baby was born it was obviously going to attack her. I shook my head at the thought. I had to be wrong.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Doraemon vs Shinchan

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What is your favorite planet?

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

How do I start my board game?

Setosorcerer

latest videos