Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

goldenlocks24 & jasmine0310's roleplay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
I sighed.'It-it stopped." I said,calming Lucas down.
I could sense three people from the pack and snarled. Sam,Michelle and Misty. I wanted to go outside,tell them to go away.
"Excuse me Luc." I walked outside and transformed. Then went over to Sam,Michelle and Misty.

Guys,you know why I'm breaking from the pack for now.I need to protect myself...and my child.I used my tellipathic communication to insert my thoughts in Sam,Michelle and Misty's minds.

Suddenly Sam pounced on me and clamped his jaws around my neck,asserting his dominance. He didn't care if I was pregnant.He was going to show that he was the leader.Michelle and Misty just watched.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I sighed and shook my head.
Leave her alone Sam. You heard her she doesn't need you any more. Well we don't.
I followed Lily outside changing into my form immediately pouncing on Sam. He was surprised because he hadn't expected it. I snarled combining my thoughts with his. He snorted a little but obediently left.

I turned to Lily."I'm sorry" I said, licking the wounds on her neck.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
"I'm fine." I said quietly. Misty was still there. I got to my feet.
"What? You gonna assert your dominance like your dad did?" I asked,ticked that she was still there. Misty shook her head and used her tellipathic communication.

I'm not like that. I sensed that you were hurt and came to help you.My parents followed me.

I looked at Lucas to see if he was hearing Misty as well.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I shook my head. "Just go, Misty. Not like anyone asked you to come wondering here." She seemed to immediately disappear with the rest of the pack. I prodded Lily inside. I changed back into my form. I still couldn't help worrying about Lily and the baby. The baby had settled now but there was still probably more pain for me to watch. 

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
I knew there would be more pain to come. And when it did I nearly fell over. It was only a k!ck these were deffinatly not contractions. It k!cked my bladder again and I bit my bottom lip so hard it started to bleed a little.

"Ow!That's my bladder!" I could feel tears well up in my eyes,but I didn't want Lucas to see,so I looked down at the floor.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I was abit confused. I couldn't bare it any longer. It was sad to see our own child tearing it's mother apart. If only there was some way to stop it but I knew you couldn't stop a baby from moving. I could see her trying to hide her tears, and sometimes I felt like crying for her. I also could see her murmuring stuff to her tummy too. "Has it started again? Mabye it would've been best if you weren't expecting any baby..." I said quietly. But, I knew she heard me either way.

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, I didn't notice I was typing into my sisters account we have to take turns.Sorry.)

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's okay)
Lily:
"You mean...ki-kill the baby?" I refused to do so. "No.No,I won't." I started shaking.The baby was still moving inside me and hurting,but I now wasn"t crying because of that. It was because Lucas wanted to kill our child.
"I won't let you hurt it." I stood up.

I knew a doctor in the area that could help with the birth. He's "one of us" and has delivered his own child without his wife dying. His name was Darrel Igginson. I told Lucas about him, and how he also does last minute abortions.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I shook my head. "What are you talking about? I never said I wanted to kill the baby.  I said it would be best if you weren't pregnant in the first place. Which is true because we wouldn't be in this heap of a mess. If I could just say it's practically this baby's fault why your suffering!" I didn't know what I was saying. These words were just spilling out of my mouth without me knowing. Now you've done it..I had thought to myself. I felt like killing myself.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
"Lucas! I thought you wanted this! That's the whole reason why I found Dr.Iggison in the first place! Was because you wanted this!" I ran outside and on to the street,transforming, I ran in front of a car,the people swerved to avoid me and started running. It was dangerous of course,transforming during pregnancy,but I didn't care anymore. I have to go somewhere I thought. Cool down. I found the cave and went as deep in to it as possible,then lied down on the cold hard ground.

Don't worry baby.
I thought to my bump.I still want you.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Help for Newibe's

Help for Newibe's

Fall Out Boy

What/How are you feeling right now?

E-DATING going on Kw

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

latest videos