Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

goldenlocks24 & jasmine0310's roleplay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Whatever. 
"That should  be it." Doctor Iggison stood up. " Call me if anything happens.You should be okay untill delivery."

I looked at Lucas as the pain dissapeared.You promised me you'd change.But you haven't. I guess that settles it.Unless you change your ways,I'm living with Sam,Michelle and Misty. I ran to the house and started packing my things,I heard him behind me.

"I'm not letting you anywhere near me unless you change your ways."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I rushed after her grabbing her nearly tearing her top.I pulled her so she could face me."You don't know what your saying, you know I love you but I get nervous sometimes and words slip out of my mouth and mind. Yes I know I promised, but please you can't leave me because I love you." I said words jumbling out of my mouth.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
"Don't touch me." I said,jerking out of his grasp. I loved him to. I wanted to be quiet,knowing the pack would be able to hear us,so I started using thoughts.

Luc.I love you to.But we can't be together if we continue to fight like this. Show me you love me,don't just tell me.

I thought back. One night,while I was getting ready for bed I couldn't help but hear Lucas thinking...he was thinking about proposing to me... I walked out of the bathroom and pretended that I didn't hear anything..but that was months ago.I didn't think that he still wanted to do it.

Show me.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
(So should he propose to her? smile)
Lucas:
That night, I had been staring up at the ceiling thinking asking about marrying Lily. I knew she would say no, because after all we hadn't been talking for 6 weeks after our final fight. Very soon, very soon I thought to myself but I used a protection spell to stop Lily from reading my thoughts.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do what you want smile )
Lily:
 I walked out of the bathroom,half-smiling. I knew if I didn't appoligize,this would drag on forever.
"I'm sorry Luc." I said."I overreacted."

I continued to pack."That's what I thought.You have nothing to say. I'm sorry Luc.I love you but-"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is he leaving her?)
Lucas:
I shook my head."Your just being unfair, completely. At least I've been trying with this baby..." I knew I was lying but I still said it.I know I've never said this in months but I love you, not like you love me though. I rolled my eyes.My heart was saying I was right, but deep down I knew I was wrong, either way.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(Naw.There just havng one opf them fights...maybe if u want they can settle everything.)
Lily:
"You have no idea how hard this is for me! You're not the one who's actuaally pregnant here! And about me not trying? What?!" Something inside me made me feel like he hated me. Did he have any idea how much I loved him. I had a flashback...graduation,where we slipped in to our speeches that we loved eachother.

I lined up my flashcards and smiled." And as we move on to our seperate journey's..we need to leave all secerets behind. Lucas? I love you."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, the usual fights made by me...lol I knew Lucas could never keep his promise to Lily.)
Lucas:
I rolled my eyes "Yeah, yeah course I know what it feels like for you." I sat "Lily? How about `we just stop fighting, it's driving me nuts. You haven't even spoken to me for 6 weeks." I sighed I knew I had to tell her."I love you." I got up and cuddled her close. she squirmed abit but she settled.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol...let's see.)
"Lucas. I just don't get it. You say you love me,you say you'll change your ways.Then  this happens." I bit my lip. I was on the verge of tears. 'At Grad..when you said you loved me. Did you really mean it or am I just some girl of yours that you can't wait to put in your Little Black Book?" He'd know exactly what I was talking about. A LLB is something that guys keep recording theior exes..and then set their friensd up with people in the log.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I had been gradually confused. I knew she was just blabbing away to get me to feel guilty. I didn't even have a little black book. "You know I didn't mean it before, but this time I promise and I'll stick by it and change my ways and if we do fight again we could you know break up or you could always go live with Sam and the others.." I nodded." Of course at graduation I meant that I loved you, or I wouldn't have said it."

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Favourite book

Finish the story

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos