Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

goldenlocks24 & jasmine0310's roleplay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"Loved? So you don't love me anymore?" I asked,I had become confused as well. I admit,he never had an LLB. I fell victim to one...Sams. "Lucas.Loved? With an ED? Ever since our anniversery last year you've become so mean!" I bit my bottom lip.
"You don't even remember what today is do you?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's the anniversary of when they got together okay? smile)
Lucas:
"Your putting  words into my mouth once again I meant I loved you there and I love you now. Understand?" I said I bit my lip. "Yeah, yeah I know I was being mean, there I admitted it!" I was still thinking hard about what I should remember or else I'll mess up again, her birthday already passed I thought hard. "It's our anniversary from when we first got together right? Or did you forget?" I smiled.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
I smiled."So you do care." I kissed him. "I remembered. I remember exactly how we met. Your girlfriend was being a jerk. She cheated on you. I just happened to be walking by the resturaunt you were at with my Kiwi Smoothie in my hand and you walked in to me,causing me to spill it all over my dress." I giggled. "Then you said-" I remeber.He pointed out how I sung at the school talent show.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I smiled and kissed her back embracing her.In the cold dark pit in my stomach of pain and grief was filling with happiness and love."You do remember a lot, unlike me. I forget everything." I laughed.I swear on my life I will never let you down again nor the baby. I had completely forgotten about the baby, I felt guilty for myself."I must've been giving the baby a hard time saying all those horrible things, I didn't mean it though. Just my mean self as usual." I sighed.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
I laughed." C'mon you have to remember what you said to me that day." I kissed him back. Let's not talk about that right now. It's our five year anniversary. " Or at least rememeber the dress I was wearing." I still had it to this day. A strapless orange summer dress. I stopped wearing it after I thought Lucas stopped caring.Every year on our anniversary I would wear it to dinner or wherever the heck we were going.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
(Phew, long post!)
Lucas:
I nodded.Okay."You, look stunning in your dress, like you always do every year." I smiled."I have a place even better than dinner. I pulled her gently. I changed into my form a skidded outside with Lily next to me.

I dodged, my way through the forest, the soft wind blowing in the breeze.  I had been planning this for several months. I lead her through a heart- shaped dome. It was special garden I had created, it was lined with beautiful trees circled round each other. It had a blanket full of her favourite flowers and colours. It had two swings and a stunning waterfall. I made a protection spell on the garden so it was only for me and Lily to enter, there was a cave too.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
"Oh my god. Lucas.You-I can't believe this!" I hugged him. This was amazing. Everything looked absolutely perfect. I was wearing my dress now,still with the stain from my Kiwi Smoothie on the chest. My stomach just barely showed. I was a small person back then. I felt so happy.
"Well, you showed me you love me."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
I laughed burying my head in her chest. "I guess you like it then, and yes I love you so much I think my hearts fallen out." I laughed again."I think the world of you." I prodded her to the cave "Come on, there's one last thing left. I covered her eyes and led her into the cave. It had a warm rosy smell and was covered in candles, I put some pillows and stuff to sit on too. "You can open your eyes now" I said un-covering Lily's eyes.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily:
"Oh my god!" I blushed." Lucas,you-you didn't have to do all this." Then I noticed the box..a small,black,heart shapped box.Was this it? I turned to him.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucas:
"I think I should do the honours for this." I grabbed the box, got down on my knees and revealed a small shiny, silver ring. I swallowed a big lump in my throat. I smiled and took her soft warm hand."Lily? All my life I wanted to do this, why? because I love you so much. The thing is, I think it'd be best if we did this whilst were both happy..." there was a long pause when I finally said "Lily Hue will you marry me?"

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do you love the Philippines???

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

How long have you been here

Pancakes Or Waffles

Favorite Color(s)?

latest videos